Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance
1. Emailed LiveWires initiating my interest
- This email was replied with advice, and suggestion to use Order Form (available on website or via email by request)
2. Got my impressions as per advice from previous email
3. Filled out order form, packaged impressions, confirmed minor details with LiveWires (will pay via PayPal once the impressions are received etc).
4. Post LiveWires and wait.
5. They emailed me confirming receipt, I sent payment via PayPal.
7. Wait some more
8. They email saying their done, and ship back via the nominated shipping method.
9a. Wait (unless you got express postage)
10. LiveWires shipped, at your postal box
11. Open package
12. Look at them and go 'OMG WOW!'
13. Spend 30-60 minutes figuring how to put them on
14a. Enjoy Music
14b. Fit problem:
14bi. Email LiveWires with issue
14gii. LiveWires reply, repeat steps i/ii until problem resolved.
Oh my goodness, thank you so much for those steps to take! Invaluable to me, and something told me that you'd be adding those last few parts in the list.
On the order form, it says to open and close your mouth during impressions? Is it asking you to continuously open and close your mouth while the impressions are being taken, or open your mouth a decent amount and just hold that position?
I'm still intrigued on how they know you are the person who Paypal'd them the amount...can you simply pay for it now, then get the impressions and ship them out with the same/similar contact info you used to make the purchase?