Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Livewires - California Dreamin' - Page 15

post #211 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisnalee View Post
Yeh, i leave mine attached also.

I need to look about a new storage case for mine as i managed to break the hinge on the livewires case. Doh!!
Pelican 1010, built like a tank, although it's a little thicker than the livewires case.
post #212 of 3897
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisnalee View Post

I need to look about a new storage case for mine as i managed to break the hinge on the livewires case. Doh!!
I did exactly the same thing this week. The case fell out of the gym locker and broke the hinge.

If you find an armour plated case let me know! I need one about the same size to accommodate my Clix2.
post #213 of 3897
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav View Post
Pelican 1010, built like a tank, although it's a little thicker than the livewires case.
Thanks I'll check it out.
post #214 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmic View Post
I did exactly the same thing this week. The case fell out of the gym locker and broke the hinge.

If you find an armour plated case let me know! I need one about the same size to accommodate my Clix2.
Casemarket Ltd - Peli, SKB, Boschma, aluminium cas

Check out the peli cases, seriously. These things are nigh on indestructable.
post #215 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav View Post
Pelican 1010, built like a tank, although it's a little thicker than the livewires case.
Deja-vu i was just lookin at this
post #216 of 3897
I just picked up a Pelican 1050 micro case for 20 smackers from our favorite online auction site.

Inside, I keep my Ipod, LOD cable, headphone Amp and my livewires all curled up in a velvet bag (that was donated by a targus Travel Mouse that long since died)

btw, I bought a solid colored lid, because the solid lids are lined with a dense foam while the clear lids are not.

So, if i'm ever white water rafting down the colorado river my portable audio gear will stay dry and safe.

Works great in my work truck, too.
post #217 of 3897
yep, we really use those in Colorado. I have two.
post #218 of 3897
Thread Starter 
Thanks for all the info. They look cool, I think I'll order one.

Hmmm...what combo though? Choices, choices....
post #219 of 3897
Hmm.. the peli 1010 is too small to fit an ipod classic as well.. but the 1020 seems a tad too big.
1020 is listed at SGD$50 (local online store) for me.. wonder if its worth the investment =X

A disclaimer on their guarantee:
Quote:
The guarantee does not cover shark bite, bear attack and children under five.
Keep those cases away from children under five!
post #220 of 3897
I'm ordering one later on today.

Goin for clear black with foam.
post #221 of 3897
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisnalee View Post
I'm ordering one later on today.

Goin for clear black with foam.
Woohoo! Me too, will order tonight.
post #222 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmic View Post
Woohoo! Me too, will order tonight.
Got an email today from them:

Hi Damian

Just to advise peli have no 1010 foam sets in stock they are advising delivery mid - end of December please let me know if this is ok to follow later.

Regards
Michelle

Just to give you a headsup incase you haven't ordered from them yet.
post #223 of 3897
look what the postman just dropped off:





Very impressive, the inner liner is made from a soft rubber so it will them them safe till the foam turns up.
post #224 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisnalee View Post
look what the postman just dropped off:

Very impressive, the inner liner is made from a soft rubber so it will them them safe till the foam turns up.
Have you tried standing on it yet?
post #225 of 3897
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisnalee View Post
look what the postman just dropped off:

Very impressive, the inner liner is made from a soft rubber so it will them them safe till the foam turns up.

Wow thats cool, I haven't ordered mine yet...will do it right now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'