or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Livewires - California Dreamin' - Page 87

post #1291 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluzion View Post
EarPeace technologies called me to assure me that my new impressions were good. I also got to speak to John Diles on the phone which was pretty cool. He was a really nice guy and assured me about my impressions even more. If your reading this John, thanks for the chat, I appreciated it and I felt like a customer that was cared for. lol.

I should be getting the livewires sometime around the beginning of April. Can't wait.

I am glad I chose the livewires over the FreQ's.
Elluzion, they are definitely more efficient over the phone than e-mail. I sent mine off for a refit...since i had a bad fit and connector problem on my right Ear Monitor. They said they'll have everything taken care of and they'll be sending it back on Monday. I'm really satisfied with their customer service and attitude.
I'm also glad to have join the LiveWires family!!!
post #1292 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiyako View Post
Elluzion, they are definitely more efficient over the phone than e-mail. I sent mine off for a refit...since i had a bad fit and connector problem on my right Ear Monitor. They said they'll have everything taken care of and they'll be sending it back on Monday. I'm really satisfied with their customer service and attitude.
I'm also glad to have join the LiveWires family!!!
Yeah customer service is top notch with the LiveWires, I have a lot of trust in that company
post #1293 of 3897
This story is no lie...

My brother had livewires for about 3 weeks...

He plugged into his friends iPod nano and turned it on.

It was at max volume and "mildy" (While I say no ear damage is mild) damaged his hearing...permanently!

Use these phones at your own risk!
post #1294 of 3897
It is always advised by all earphone and audio people, always turn the volume to zero before plugging and playing ur device.

I do it religiously!
post #1295 of 3897


My good camera went to germany for 11 days with my 14 yr old daughter. The fit is flawless right out of the box. Now I don't have to worry about taking my only set everywhere with me, for fear something will happen because I can't live without them
post #1296 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioSmurf93 View Post
This story is no lie...

My brother had livewires for about 3 weeks...

He plugged into his friends iPod nano and turned it on.

It was at max volume and "mildy" (While I say no ear damage is mild) damaged his hearing...permanently!

Use these phones at your own risk!
Well that was his own fault because he should have checked/turned down the volume. That could happen with ANY headphone. Especially In ears because they are closer to your ear. Sorry about your brother.

Also, if you own an ipod, set the volume to the "MAX" possible you can stand/listen to and then you will never have to worry about that. Just its the "friends" stuff that will kill ya
post #1297 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance View Post
It is always advised by all earphone and audio people, always turn the volume to zero before plugging and playing ur device.

I do it religiously!
Me too. I forget it myself from time to time, but I think I'm quite safe because I always have the amp turned off before actually listening.
post #1298 of 3897
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioSmurf93 View Post
This story is no lie...

My brother had livewires for about 3 weeks...

He plugged into his friends iPod nano and turned it on.

It was at max volume and "mildy" (While I say no ear damage is mild) damaged his hearing...permanently!

Use these phones at your own risk!
Pity he didn't read this thread first.

So for the umpteenth time I repeat, when connecting your Livewires make sure the volume control is at "0" and carefully adjust up.

Livewires are highly sensitive, and are likely to blow your head off if this warning is not heeded.
post #1299 of 3897
Thread Starter 
When your daughter returns take some more pics, those clears look good!

My spares will be here soon.
post #1300 of 3897
All this talk of extra sets is making me consider ordering a pair as well, one for home and one for work

Do they keep your impressions on file to use for the second set?
post #1301 of 3897
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisnalee View Post
All this talk of extra sets is making me consider ordering a pair as well, one for home and one for work

Do they keep your impressions on file to use for the second set?
They do but I sent in a new set of open mouth impressions so I could check the fit difference. My closed mouth set I can live with, as I only lose seal in my left ear if I start to "gurn".
post #1302 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmic View Post
They do but I sent in a new set of open mouth impressions so I could check the fit difference. My closed mouth set I can live with, as I only lose seal in my left ear if I start to "gurn".
Great news, my first set were done open mouth and are a perfect fit, so i'll just use the original impressions. Not sure what colour combo to go for this time TEAM red/blue is still my favourite.
post #1303 of 3897
ooo


clear clear is very nice!
post #1304 of 3897
drooolz just watched: YouTube - Ultimate Ears Customize Part2

can see why UE costs so much more!
post #1305 of 3897
How about sell everything you have, including your clothes for some UE11s
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'