Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Deal of the Week
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Deal of the Week

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
I don't know if I just got the luck of the Irish on my side but I just picked up a pair of Senn PX-100's for $18.99 at my local Circuit City. Great Deal? or Greatest Deal? They sound great and fill my void for an open phone. Check out you local store and see if its closeout or something.
post #2 of 7
could you prinout the receipt? cover up your name,cc info and personal info
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal007 View Post
could you prinout the receipt? cover up your name,cc info and personal info
What good would that do?

Anyway, I'm on the phone to my local Circuit City, and the dude just said that they don't carry the PX100 anywhere, both online or in-stores...odd, because I see it on their online store for $40.
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RokabillySwagger View Post
I don't know if I just got the luck of the Irish on my side but I just picked up a pair of Senn PX-100's for $18.99 at my local Circuit City. Great Deal? or Greatest Deal? They sound great and fill my void for an open phone. Check out you local store and see if its closeout or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule View Post
What good would that do?

Anyway, I'm on the phone to my local Circuit City, and the dude just said that they don't carry the PX100 anywhere, both online or in-stores...odd, because I see it on their online store for $40.
It could be a B stock unit on clearance.

Most department stores do B stock clearance nowadays. They're as good or even better than buying used online.
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule View Post
What good would that do?

Anyway, I'm on the phone to my local Circuit City, and the dude just said that they don't carry the PX100 anywhere, both online or in-stores...odd, because I see it on their online store for $40.
pricematch..done that before
post #6 of 7
I got that same deal 2 months ago. It was clearance because the store wasn't going to carry them anymore.
post #7 of 7
x2 on the receipt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Deal of the Week