Does anybody know if this works with Galaxy Note 3 out of the box, or does it require some kind of modification? I'm interested in ordering this. Thanks...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Which Ohm limit for driven cans by Headamp Pico Last post on 12/1/10 at 2:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp / DAC newbie needs advice... Last post on 11/30/10 at 7:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Info on new upcoming Headamp pico POWER Portable Amp? Last post on 5/28/12 at 11:13am in Portable Headphone Amps
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread - Page 247
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It seems that when I use dac+amp, 12o'clock position is loud enough for my HD600. However, if using amp only (iphone 4S line-out), at least 15o'clock. And if using the headphone output of my ipad mini (although nobody will do that basically), I have to turn the knob to largest.
- HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 32 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Loking for "best" custom IEM... 1 minute ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Eddie Curent 445, with 4 EML Mesh tubes and accesories. From Europe 4 minutes ago
- › *HELP* Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Sound issue on Computer 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from SB ZxR - help needed! 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3