I just ordered a Pico Amp/DAC this past Wednesday, very much looking forward to it. Has anyone paired the Pico with any Heir Audio products, specifically the 8.A?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Which Ohm limit for driven cans by Headamp Pico Last post on 12/1/10 at 2:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp / DAC newbie needs advice... Last post on 11/30/10 at 7:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Info on new upcoming Headamp pico POWER Portable Amp? Last post on 5/28/12 at 11:13am in Portable Headphone Amps
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread - Page 244
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I found that you were able to make your DAC/amp work with the iPad. Was that just with the lighting CCK only?
I am hoping I don't need some USB hub to connect iPad 4 to your DAC/amp. Also a few posts back you provided a link to an interconnect you used for your Note 2, do you have another suggestion? How about the FAW Copper/Silver Series Android Digital LOD from Forza?
Edited by Poimandres - 8/17/13 at 6:53pm
The sound from the pico is spectacular and it is overall the best sounding amp/dac I have heard. It certainly isnt outclassed by its beautiful exterior.
Edited by Poimandres - 8/17/13 at 6:54pm
- HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 18 seconds ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 35 seconds ago
- › Buying new headphones. Help needed. 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › Galaxy S5 impedance... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2