I just ordered a Pico Amp/DAC this past Wednesday, very much looking forward to it. Has anyone paired the Pico with any Heir Audio products, specifically the 8.A?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Which Ohm limit for driven cans by Headamp Pico Last post on 12/1/10 at 2:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp / DAC newbie needs advice... Last post on 11/30/10 at 7:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Info on new upcoming Headamp pico POWER Portable Amp? Last post on 5/28/12 at 11:13am in Portable Headphone Amps
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
Brainwavz AP001 surely has the cute factor, from its small size and unique contemporary design. But that's for the look. As for features, we might wonder, why Brainwavz designed a...
Review of the CEntrance HiFi M8 LX LX model = Optical input The CEntrance HiFi M8 has a lot of connection and feature combinations. This is the LX / XLR version. What is the...
HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread - Page 244
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I found that you were able to make your DAC/amp work with the iPad. Was that just with the lighting CCK only?
I am hoping I don't need some USB hub to connect iPad 4 to your DAC/amp. Also a few posts back you provided a link to an interconnect you used for your Note 2, do you have another suggestion? How about the FAW Copper/Silver Series Android Digital LOD from Forza?
Edited by Poimandres - 8/17/13 at 6:53pm
The sound from the pico is spectacular and it is overall the best sounding amp/dac I have heard. It certainly isnt outclassed by its beautiful exterior.
Edited by Poimandres - 8/17/13 at 6:54pm
- HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
- › ATTN: Waterloo, Kitchener, Guelph Head-fiers (and any other nearby... 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 Review 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › What system synergy for AKG K612 Pro ? 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 4 minutes ago
- › 5m Cardas Clear HD800 cable, dual 3pin XLR Balanced 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by cs098
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)