I just ordered a Pico Amp/DAC this past Wednesday, very much looking forward to it. Has anyone paired the Pico with any Heir Audio products, specifically the 8.A?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Which Ohm limit for driven cans by Headamp Pico Last post on 12/1/10 at 2:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp / DAC newbie needs advice... Last post on 11/30/10 at 7:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Info on new upcoming Headamp pico POWER Portable Amp? Last post on 5/28/12 at 11:13am in Portable Headphone Amps
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread - Page 244
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I found that you were able to make your DAC/amp work with the iPad. Was that just with the lighting CCK only?
I am hoping I don't need some USB hub to connect iPad 4 to your DAC/amp. Also a few posts back you provided a link to an interconnect you used for your Note 2, do you have another suggestion? How about the FAW Copper/Silver Series Android Digital LOD from Forza?
Edited by Poimandres - 8/17/13 at 6:53pm
The sound from the pico is spectacular and it is overall the best sounding amp/dac I have heard. It certainly isnt outclassed by its beautiful exterior.
Edited by Poimandres - 8/17/13 at 6:54pm
- HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
- › Band Name Game II 33 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q8 38 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Ars Technica Tests "Audiophile Ethernet Cable" in Las Vegas 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3