If I want to order a pico USB DAC/Amp, can I just use the order page or do I have to also post here?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Which Ohm limit for driven cans by Headamp Pico Last post on 12/1/10 at 2:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp / DAC newbie needs advice... Last post on 11/30/10 at 7:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Info on new upcoming Headamp pico POWER Portable Amp? Last post on 5/28/12 at 11:13am in Portable Headphone Amps
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread - Page 241
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Tyll of InnerFidelity has posted some preliminary measurements of mostly portable amps
It's unusual to see this kind of data from anyone in the headphone review business, amateur or professional
When you are putting together a new amp do you do any kind of measurements or is it "by ear"?
Thanks for posting the link. It's very interesting to see what Tyl is up to with this stuff.
both. There is no replacement for measurements and test equipment during the design process. anyone who really only designs "by ear" is only seeing 1% of the picture.
Some very nice photos from this Pico DAC/Amp review that I can't read:
Not from an iphone, but I'm pretty sure you can with the ipad (not that helps you in any way...)
Just purchased a Black Headamp Pico Portable DAC/Amp...looking for a portable laptop solution...still enjoying my GS-1 for home mated with the Benchmark Dac1 USB....it's been a very dependable mating but the GS-1 stepped Attenuator has proven to be of a higher quality than that of the Benchmark Dac1s...fyi...I know I'm buying quality from Headamp.com...Thanks Justin, looking forward to the pico Dac/Amp.
- HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 21 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Post CanJam cynicism. 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones (considering ATH-M50X, DT-770PRO 250,... 2 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 2 minutes ago
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2