If I want to order a pico USB DAC/Amp, can I just use the order page or do I have to also post here?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Which Ohm limit for driven cans by Headamp Pico Last post on 12/1/10 at 2:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp / DAC newbie needs advice... Last post on 11/30/10 at 7:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Info on new upcoming Headamp pico POWER Portable Amp? Last post on 5/28/12 at 11:13am in Portable Headphone Amps
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread - Page 241
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Tyll of InnerFidelity has posted some preliminary measurements of mostly portable amps
It's unusual to see this kind of data from anyone in the headphone review business, amateur or professional
When you are putting together a new amp do you do any kind of measurements or is it "by ear"?
Thanks for posting the link. It's very interesting to see what Tyl is up to with this stuff.
both. There is no replacement for measurements and test equipment during the design process. anyone who really only designs "by ear" is only seeing 1% of the picture.
Some very nice photos from this Pico DAC/Amp review that I can't read:
Not from an iphone, but I'm pretty sure you can with the ipad (not that helps you in any way...)
Just purchased a Black Headamp Pico Portable DAC/Amp...looking for a portable laptop solution...still enjoying my GS-1 for home mated with the Benchmark Dac1 USB....it's been a very dependable mating but the GS-1 stepped Attenuator has proven to be of a higher quality than that of the Benchmark Dac1s...fyi...I know I'm buying quality from Headamp.com...Thanks Justin, looking forward to the pico Dac/Amp.
- HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 seconds ago
- › Popup ads 28 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 43 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 58 seconds ago
- › Best Closed Cans for Classical Music, $200 max. 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for over ear headphones with emphasis on vocals, but good... 2 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2