Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07 - Page 42

post #616 of 678

October 27th, what hours, what location?

When and where is this deal? What hours? The Marriott mentioned in the first post is only about 5 miles from my house.
post #617 of 678
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivieraranch View Post
When and where is this deal? What hours? The Marriott mentioned in the first post is only about 5 miles from my house.
The meet will be at the Embassy Suites 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. It will start at 10am and end around 5pm
post #618 of 678

I'll make a point to attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion View Post
The meet will be at the Embassy Suites 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. It will start around 10am and end around 5pm.
That is a real nice facility near the ocean and Port Everglades. A lot of groups meet there; fountain pen shows, etc., etc.

I'll be there. I could sneak in my 10 pound mini daschund in her carry sack.
post #619 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivieraranch View Post
When and where is this deal? What hours? The Marriott mentioned in the first post is only about 5 miles from my house.
Good to see that our elitist ramblings have not run off all of the new blood.

Speaking of blood, Thrice's will be staining the suites for speaking of Mrs. Voltron's boobs in this crass and public manner.

You, sir, are a cad and I challenge you to pints at three paces. Nate, thank you for defending the honor of the Mrs. It looks like you will have to come to the meet now to be my Second. Steven can have that henchman Nums.
post #620 of 678
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivieraranch View Post
That is a real nice facility near the ocean and Port Everglades. A lot of groups meet there; fountain pen shows, etc., etc.

I'll be there. I could sneak in my 10 pound mini daschund in her carry sack.
Look forward to meeting you. I believe we will be in the Gulfstream Room.
post #621 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion View Post
The meet will be at the Embassy Suites 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. It will start at 10am and end around 5pm
Hey, I have an idea that might be useful. Put that info in the first post of the thread so that people like rivieraranch can find it out without looking through 31 pages of dreck. Not sure if you are very familiar with running meets, but that is often used as a convenience for those stumbling across the thread. Have a nice day nOOb master.
post #622 of 678

Sales & Trades at Meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion View Post
Look forward to meeting you. I believe we will be in the Gulfstream Room.
Will anybody bring things for sale or trade?
post #623 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
You, sir, are a cad and I challenge you to pints at three paces. Nate, thank you for defending the honor of the Mrs. It looks like you will have to come to the meet now to be my Second. Steven can have that henchman Nums.
Well, we could have a problem there, see thrice is my DIY homeboy, I'm sure we can work something out though.
post #624 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_maher View Post
Well, we could have a problem there, see thrice is my DIY homeboy, I'm sure we can work something out though.
Alright, you second for thrice and I get nums who can drink the hell outta some beer. Just be there, alright. Chivalry demands it.
post #625 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_maher View Post
Well, we could have a problem there, see thrice is my DIY homeboy, I'm sure we can work something out though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Alright, you second for thrice and I get nums who can drink the hell outta some beer. Just be there, alright. Chivalry demands it.
Now boys there's plenty of me to go around.....



seriously....I need to lose some weight.
post #626 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrice View Post
Now boys there's plenty of me to go around.....
seriously....I need to lose some weight.

Just keep wearing black. No one will notice, unless you take pictures of your shiny gear without your clothes on.

post #627 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivieraranch View Post
Will anybody bring things for sale or trade?
Oh sure, we always do that!

http://www.earthstation1.com/MovieWavFiles/sellwo~1.wav
post #628 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmcmanus View Post
Favorite post of 2007.
post #629 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Favorite post of 2007.
I think I just wet my pants I was laughing so hard
post #630 of 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmcmanus View Post
I believe that post belongs in the For Sale Forum: Accessories, etc.

"WTB: Your Childrens"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07