Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 667
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
More from my recent trip up north:
More pictures can be found at my website than I'm going to post here, but I'll probably do a few more of my favorites.
I've also entered in the One Life photography contest, so if anyone else is part of that you can put in a vote for (or 'collect', as it's called) my portfolio after following the link in my signature. If you don't want to, that's fine as well.
An interesting view, although I disagree with it. It probably works better for portrait work than the kind of photography I typically engage in, however - modern cameras are already optimized quite well for human subjects. I view taking a straight out-of-the-camera JPEG much the same as using an automated development process instead of artistically developing the film yourself. You lose a lot of potential to bring out your vision of the final print.
Been a while since my phone was used at all.
Slightly edited 1080p wallpaper from a picture taken inside the British Museum
Unedited stuff, do click it so you can see:
Edited by Ra97oR - 7/3/12 at 10:17am
Stay in Australia.
Rent a place around Katoomba/Blackheath and spend the time trolling around the Blue Mountains.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Headphones fast and slow 7 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 29 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 39 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › now that Ultimate Ears 900s is discontinued, what am I supposed to... 1 minute ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 3 minutes ago
- › Best $300 Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)