Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 667
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
More from my recent trip up north:
More pictures can be found at my website than I'm going to post here, but I'll probably do a few more of my favorites.
I've also entered in the One Life photography contest, so if anyone else is part of that you can put in a vote for (or 'collect', as it's called) my portfolio after following the link in my signature. If you don't want to, that's fine as well.
An interesting view, although I disagree with it. It probably works better for portrait work than the kind of photography I typically engage in, however - modern cameras are already optimized quite well for human subjects. I view taking a straight out-of-the-camera JPEG much the same as using an automated development process instead of artistically developing the film yourself. You lose a lot of potential to bring out your vision of the final print.
Been a while since my phone was used at all.
Slightly edited 1080p wallpaper from a picture taken inside the British Museum
Unedited stuff, do click it so you can see:
Edited by Ra97oR - 7/3/12 at 10:17am
Stay in Australia.
Rent a place around Katoomba/Blackheath and spend the time trolling around the Blue Mountains.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JPlay driver not showing in JRiver 20.0.44 2 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 42 seconds ago
- › Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming) 1 minute ago
- › FS: Emotiva Mini-X (Modded 1/4 adapter + 4 pin XLR) 2 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 3 minutes ago
- › [AUS] MINT Hifiman RE-600 Songbird IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Kinivo BTH240 Wireless Bluetooth Headset 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3