Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 912
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Started experimenting with one light setups again. Shot with a single (cheapo) softbox at high enough shutter and aperture to kill the background.
Maybe it's just me, but at this viewing angle and with the black background, his upper and lower body appear strangely offset against each other.
On the whole, I like the shot though.
Maybe he's a contortionist.
Random street stuff in Harajuku.
Some shots are manual focus because the 100L macro hunts for focus a bit more than other lenses, especially in a dynamic environment such as a moving crowd.
Are you using the focus limiter switch? Setting it to ignore the first 0.5m of its focal length helps the speed and hunting a bit. It still not great but a bit improved.
Lol. I shot it with a 135mm lens, actually. I found this M42 gem ( http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/sears-135mm-f2-8-auto-m42.html ) for $40.
It's probably because he was slightly slouched in the chair, and I rotated him in LR.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 22 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 25 seconds ago
- › Different impedance. Benefits? 28 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil (Yggy) Silver/ 110V 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Noob setup 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited (Price Dropped) 4 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3