Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 910
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Concert from the FIRST World Championship, never done concert photos before, I dunno who she even is. All I know is all the girls like died when they heard who it was. (
Why are images (or internet so dumb) so large... I can't upload the majority of things from the event because my internet just explodes and rejects the images.
I think that's exactly the point. You simply have to resize your images to not cause explosions and rejections when uploading. That's just the way it is. P.s. nice image, and that Grimmie is pretty good :-)
A few recent ones from a beautiful place called Sidney Spit B.C. I've been very happy with my Samsung Galaxy S5's camera, so I've been using it a lot in conjunction with my other "real" cameras. All photos processed using Lightroom 4. Last three images using polarizer.
Sorry for including so many images in this post.. but I don't post here too often so I'm forgiven lol
Here are a few Samsung Galaxy S5 shots:
And here's a few taken with Nikon V1 mirrorless:
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 35 seconds ago
- › Best <$300 headphones (amazon) for gaming? 4 minutes ago
- › One-side-deaf question about headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 5 minutes ago
- › Unsafe use of isolating earphones or headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Best IEM under £60/$90 for Indie/Electronic 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3