Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 908
post #13606 of 13616
6/23/15 at 11:12am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #13607 of 13616
6/23/15 at 6:19pm
post #13608 of 13616
6/26/15 at 1:56pm
post #13609 of 13616
6/27/15 at 11:19am
post #13610 of 13616
6/27/15 at 2:18pm
post #13611 of 13616
6/30/15 at 9:42pm
post #13612 of 13616
7/2/15 at 11:01pm
post #13613 of 13616
7/3/15 at 12:13pm
post #13614 of 13616
7/4/15 at 1:19pm
post #13615 of 13616
7/4/15 at 9:39pm
Nice vinyette. Our friends have done something like that with their pool view. The trees bend up along the edges and frame the pool view. You see it with wood work painted gold in Indian movies as they pan into a living room.
It always reminds me of shadow boxes which we used to make as kids. Only with one angle of perspective could the magic start to happen and tell the story. As each element needed to be placed in the correct size, order and context.
I think much of the time we are too focused on the subject to try and frame the sides, or incorporate the side view in order to enhance the subject. I like finally seeing the texture in the clouds and then your mind wanders to the darker foreground, much like the wonder of experiencing the view in real life. Maybe better?
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3309 Active Users (620 Members and 2689 Guests)
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 20 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › WA5-LE to be UPDATED 2 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 vs Audeze LCD-2 (Rev 2) vs Denon D7000 Shootout 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)