Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 842

post #12616 of 12618
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post
 

I prefer the B&W one; the color one looks like the guy who color graded 'Transformers 4' (can't believe I sat through that movie) also did that picture (or at least designed the VSCO filter).

 

Then you're not going to be too happy with the video processing in the third and final Hobbit movie!    :o

post #12617 of 12618
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post
 

I prefer the B&W one; the color one looks like the guy who color graded 'Transformers 4' (can't believe I sat through that movie) also did that picture (or at least designed the VSCO filter).

 

Ah, that's just the Fuji 800Z emulation. I like the colors. Kinda reminds me of the high fashion magazine shots of the 80s and 90s.

post #12618 of 12618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris J View Post

Then you're not going to be too happy with the video processing in the third and final Hobbit movie!    redface.gif

Good thing I don't intend on watching it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

Ah, that's just the Fuji 800Z emulation. I like the colors. Kinda reminds me of the high fashion magazine shots of the 80s and 90s.

I see; it's just that Michael Bay ruined my Christmas and I had to take it out on someone. I do like the B&W one; just enough DoF to get the right side of her face in focus.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)