I second Flickr. Photobucket compresses the image too much for my taste. I don't know too much about 500px, but you can check that out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 830
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #12437 of 12449
8/29/14 at 6:20pm
post #12438 of 12449
8/29/14 at 9:40pm
post #12439 of 12449
8/30/14 at 6:02am
post #12440 of 12449
8/31/14 at 5:52am
Most of the time I'll just host my photos on one of my own servers. As long as you keep your domain name nice and short you will be fine.
post #12441 of 12449
9/5/14 at 10:46pm
post #12442 of 12449
9/14/14 at 12:25pm
post #12443 of 12449
9/14/14 at 5:33pm
post #12444 of 12449
9/14/14 at 5:47pm
post #12445 of 12449
9/14/14 at 5:59pm
post #12446 of 12449
9/15/14 at 12:00pm
post #12447 of 12449
9/15/14 at 12:34pm
Aww, that poor thing. Hope it gets better. But yes, I agree.
post #12448 of 12449
9/15/14 at 12:42pm
post #12449 of 12449
9/15/14 at 3:09pm
Browsing DJI Phantom 2 videos got across this one. Cool footage and music. Consider it as a photo/video gear related video. Also, Allah God bless Dubai.
Edited by mutabor - 9/15/14 at 3:29pm
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3406 Active Users (685 Members and 2721 Guests)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 43 seconds ago
- › Is this normal for an He-500? 56 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › RSA Intruder in Black Balanced / SE Amplifier / DAC Headphone AMP... 3 minutes ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)