Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 823
post #12331 of 13280
7/22/14 at 10:02pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #12332 of 13280
7/25/14 at 10:10am
A few iPhone photography thingies (I don't have a DSLR yet). The last 2 were more experimental. Taken around Puerto Rico.
EDIT: Some constructive criticism is welcome.
Edited by ibob4tacoz - 7/25/14 at 11:30am
post #12333 of 13280
7/25/14 at 10:40am
Why is there a strip in this picture that is offset? If you look at the guy (guess he's the main subject), his shirt and face are offset, pushed down around 5-10 pixels... strange... There are other places that are like that too.
post #12334 of 13280
7/25/14 at 11:29am
post #12335 of 13280
7/25/14 at 1:30pm
post #12336 of 13280
7/26/14 at 11:52am
post #12337 of 13280
7/27/14 at 10:54am
post #12338 of 13280
7/28/14 at 11:04am
post #12339 of 13280
7/30/14 at 6:37pm
post #12340 of 13280
7/31/14 at 3:03pm
post #12341 of 13280
8/2/14 at 8:09am
post #12342 of 13280
8/2/14 at 8:37am
post #12343 of 13280
8/3/14 at 7:43pm
post #12344 of 13280
8/3/14 at 8:04pm
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2960 Active Users (490 Members and 2470 Guests)
- › The State of the Flagships 4 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 27 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 56 seconds ago
- › HM-901 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2