Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 823
post #12331 of 12335
7/22/14 at 10:02pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #12332 of 12335
7/25/14 at 10:10am
A few iPhone photography thingies (I don't have a DSLR yet). The last 2 were more experimental. Taken around Puerto Rico.
EDIT: Some constructive criticism is welcome.
Edited by ibob4tacoz - Today at 11:30 am
post #12333 of 12335
7/25/14 at 10:40am
Why is there a strip in this picture that is offset? If you look at the guy (guess he's the main subject), his shirt and face are offset, pushed down around 5-10 pixels... strange... There are other places that are like that too.
post #12334 of 12335
7/25/14 at 11:29am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2503 Active Users (515 Members and 1988 Guests)
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 15 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 22 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › IC: Vancouver mini-meet - Jul/Aug 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 10 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 10 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)