Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 814
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yeah - I still use my 5D III for just about all my video/photo jobs, but I also almost always carry my Film Rebel along with me for that "special" moment when I know I want to know how something looks on film etc. It just feels cooler too knowing your exposing Silver Halide Ions instead of recording data onto a card....digital is scary that way.
ANYWAYS, I took at least 2 of the above photo's on an old 50mm Super Takumar Pentax 1.4 kit lens. I used to have a full set of M42 in both pentax and Zeiss before I sold them to get my Mark III set-up....I MISS THEM!
I love the bokeh/gradation of the desk to the wall in the center photo (above). Did you grade that at all and add a blur filter there or is that just the natural bokeh and lighting from the shot?
Great stuff! 70D is a cool camera, I love that flip screen! Although I wish it was CF cards so you could do HD Raw video with Magic Lantern.
I guess the filtering makes it look pretty detailed in a small scale.
Mother of lords! Details heaven. I can't believe that one from Nexus camera. Holy...S..
Edited by SilverEars - 6/1/14 at 9:25am
I was quite some distance away from my subject here so a lot of zoom was used at the cost of detail, but I'm glad I caught this pic as just after I got this shot the heron flew away.
Taken with Nikon D7000
Edited by cb3723 - 6/1/14 at 3:34pm
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 preview world tour--also keep an eye out for the local... 1 minute ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › What would make the perfect headphone ? 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)