Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 814
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yeah - I still use my 5D III for just about all my video/photo jobs, but I also almost always carry my Film Rebel along with me for that "special" moment when I know I want to know how something looks on film etc. It just feels cooler too knowing your exposing Silver Halide Ions instead of recording data onto a card....digital is scary that way.
ANYWAYS, I took at least 2 of the above photo's on an old 50mm Super Takumar Pentax 1.4 kit lens. I used to have a full set of M42 in both pentax and Zeiss before I sold them to get my Mark III set-up....I MISS THEM!
I love the bokeh/gradation of the desk to the wall in the center photo (above). Did you grade that at all and add a blur filter there or is that just the natural bokeh and lighting from the shot?
Great stuff! 70D is a cool camera, I love that flip screen! Although I wish it was CF cards so you could do HD Raw video with Magic Lantern.
I guess the filtering makes it look pretty detailed in a small scale.
Mother of lords! Details heaven. I can't believe that one from Nexus camera. Holy...S..
Edited by SilverEars - 6/1/14 at 9:25am
I was quite some distance away from my subject here so a lot of zoom was used at the cost of detail, but I'm glad I caught this pic as just after I got this shot the heron flew away.
Taken with Nikon D7000
Edited by cb3723 - 6/1/14 at 3:34pm
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 35 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 40 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Balancing Act Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 3 minutes ago
- › Olive 06HD 2TB 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2