Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 814
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yeah - I still use my 5D III for just about all my video/photo jobs, but I also almost always carry my Film Rebel along with me for that "special" moment when I know I want to know how something looks on film etc. It just feels cooler too knowing your exposing Silver Halide Ions instead of recording data onto a card....digital is scary that way.
ANYWAYS, I took at least 2 of the above photo's on an old 50mm Super Takumar Pentax 1.4 kit lens. I used to have a full set of M42 in both pentax and Zeiss before I sold them to get my Mark III set-up....I MISS THEM!
I love the bokeh/gradation of the desk to the wall in the center photo (above). Did you grade that at all and add a blur filter there or is that just the natural bokeh and lighting from the shot?
Great stuff! 70D is a cool camera, I love that flip screen! Although I wish it was CF cards so you could do HD Raw video with Magic Lantern.
I guess the filtering makes it look pretty detailed in a small scale.
Mother of lords! Details heaven. I can't believe that one from Nexus camera. Holy...S..
Edited by SilverEars - 6/1/14 at 9:25am
I was quite some distance away from my subject here so a lot of zoom was used at the cost of detail, but I'm glad I caught this pic as just after I got this shot the heron flew away.
Taken with Nikon D7000
Edited by cb3723 - 6/1/14 at 3:34pm
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! just now
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 13 seconds ago
- › K701 appreciation thread! 19 seconds ago
- › Sony D-25 Refurbishment with Service Manual! 56 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › How to Rip DVD/Blu-Ray into High-Resolution tracks in different... 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3