Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 814
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yeah - I still use my 5D III for just about all my video/photo jobs, but I also almost always carry my Film Rebel along with me for that "special" moment when I know I want to know how something looks on film etc. It just feels cooler too knowing your exposing Silver Halide Ions instead of recording data onto a card....digital is scary that way.
ANYWAYS, I took at least 2 of the above photo's on an old 50mm Super Takumar Pentax 1.4 kit lens. I used to have a full set of M42 in both pentax and Zeiss before I sold them to get my Mark III set-up....I MISS THEM!
I love the bokeh/gradation of the desk to the wall in the center photo (above). Did you grade that at all and add a blur filter there or is that just the natural bokeh and lighting from the shot?
Great stuff! 70D is a cool camera, I love that flip screen! Although I wish it was CF cards so you could do HD Raw video with Magic Lantern.
I guess the filtering makes it look pretty detailed in a small scale.
Mother of lords! Details heaven. I can't believe that one from Nexus camera. Holy...S..
Edited by SilverEars - 6/1/14 at 9:25am
I was quite some distance away from my subject here so a lot of zoom was used at the cost of detail, but I'm glad I caught this pic as just after I got this shot the heron flew away.
Taken with Nikon D7000
Edited by cb3723 - 6/1/14 at 3:34pm
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 8 seconds ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 49 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM's? 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3