Depends on the photo, I used both my X-Pro and the 6D extensively. 6D mostly for night shots, and in Kyoto. Exif is on the flickr page if you want to check for a particular photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 808
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That's an adapter that allows you to put filters on your RX100. Then you can buy things like these to allow for a closer focusing distance:
Not yet anyways, there's a standing rumor that one is supposed to be released this year.
I'm using the rokinon (samyang) 14mm - all but the first shot in in the last post I made were with that lens. The second shot is not corrected for distortion (occasionally I leave it when it fits the image), but correcting for it works well. Edge sharpness varies based on focal distance and aperture, but when done correctly it's really good (admittedly some of the shots I've posted aren't great on the edges because of quick, on the fly manual adjustments ).
It's f/2.8, which is why it's popular for astrophotography, but it also focuses really close and has nice bokeh which makes it fun for goofy close-ups :
I'm waiting on getting a canon wide angle until I see if they come out with something better than the current zooms that doesn't have a protruding front element (so I can use filters again).
Edited by devwild - 4/28/14 at 9:02am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 49 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Magni vs. Magni 2. 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 6 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones for use with Denon AVR-3312ci 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions /... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2