Depends on the photo, I used both my X-Pro and the 6D extensively. 6D mostly for night shots, and in Kyoto. Exif is on the flickr page if you want to check for a particular photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 808
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That's an adapter that allows you to put filters on your RX100. Then you can buy things like these to allow for a closer focusing distance:
were you using a 14MM prime or 14-24. I have the 14-24 being delivered tomorrrow.
Not yet anyways, there's a standing rumor that one is supposed to be released this year.
I'm using the rokinon (samyang) 14mm - all but the first shot in in the last post I made were with that lens. The second shot is not corrected for distortion (occasionally I leave it when it fits the image), but correcting for it works well. Edge sharpness varies based on focal distance and aperture, but when done correctly it's really good (admittedly some of the shots I've posted aren't great on the edges because of quick, on the fly manual adjustments ).
It's f/2.8, which is why it's popular for astrophotography, but it also focuses really close and has nice bokeh which makes it fun for goofy close-ups :
I'm waiting on getting a canon wide angle until I see if they come out with something better than the current zooms that doesn't have a protruding front element (so I can use filters again).
Edited by devwild - 4/28/14 at 9:02am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser IE 800 (2 weeks old mint condition, includes everything)... 2 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 13 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › What Headphone and Amp are you listening to right now? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed! 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)