Depends on the photo, I used both my X-Pro and the 6D extensively. 6D mostly for night shots, and in Kyoto. Exif is on the flickr page if you want to check for a particular photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 808
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That's an adapter that allows you to put filters on your RX100. Then you can buy things like these to allow for a closer focusing distance:
were you using a 14MM prime or 14-24. I have the 14-24 being delivered tomorrrow.
Not yet anyways, there's a standing rumor that one is supposed to be released this year.
I'm using the rokinon (samyang) 14mm - all but the first shot in in the last post I made were with that lens. The second shot is not corrected for distortion (occasionally I leave it when it fits the image), but correcting for it works well. Edge sharpness varies based on focal distance and aperture, but when done correctly it's really good (admittedly some of the shots I've posted aren't great on the edges because of quick, on the fly manual adjustments ).
It's f/2.8, which is why it's popular for astrophotography, but it also focuses really close and has nice bokeh which makes it fun for goofy close-ups :
I'm waiting on getting a canon wide angle until I see if they come out with something better than the current zooms that doesn't have a protruding front element (so I can use filters again).
Edited by devwild - 4/28/14 at 9:02am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Back-Electret/STAX 18 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 55 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Interview With Sony: NW-ZX2... Your Questions Answered 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 9 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 12 minutes ago
- › soldering issuse 15 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3