Depends on the photo, I used both my X-Pro and the 6D extensively. 6D mostly for night shots, and in Kyoto. Exif is on the flickr page if you want to check for a particular photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 808
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That's an adapter that allows you to put filters on your RX100. Then you can buy things like these to allow for a closer focusing distance:
were you using a 14MM prime or 14-24. I have the 14-24 being delivered tomorrrow.
Not yet anyways, there's a standing rumor that one is supposed to be released this year.
I'm using the rokinon (samyang) 14mm - all but the first shot in in the last post I made were with that lens. The second shot is not corrected for distortion (occasionally I leave it when it fits the image), but correcting for it works well. Edge sharpness varies based on focal distance and aperture, but when done correctly it's really good (admittedly some of the shots I've posted aren't great on the edges because of quick, on the fly manual adjustments ).
It's f/2.8, which is why it's popular for astrophotography, but it also focuses really close and has nice bokeh which makes it fun for goofy close-ups :
I'm waiting on getting a canon wide angle until I see if they come out with something better than the current zooms that doesn't have a protruding front element (so I can use filters again).
Edited by devwild - 4/28/14 at 9:02am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 54 seconds ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 59 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50/DX90 Wallpaper (320x240) Gallery 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for a compact, single-box solution for the HD600?... 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T50p with upgraded ETD 51 earpads - as new 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)