- 4,147 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 807
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I didn't find it nearly as overwhelming as I expected. It probably helps that I'm tall but moving through the worst crowds was more a matter of just picking the right wave and moving with it. My most annoying experiences were travel/tourist related. Narita was miserable - the airport is sweltering inside and the lines for customs and the JR exchange desk were a very unpleasant way to come off a long flight - I damn near passed out at JR between the heat, exhaustion, and amount of crap I was hauling around. Very inefficient handling of both too, the forms are ridiculous compared to the US or Canada. The Skytree line was similarly bad - almost an hour and a half of claustrophobia with rude tourists in a very long line (the length of the line was kind of hidden from view too, so you get halfway through before realizing what you really committed yourself to - the signs of the wait time were not accurate ). Tokyo tower was much nicer honestly, even if it's older and not as much of a spectacle. Otherwise, getting around was easy and there were plenty of quieter back streets to roam and such. Very serious city most of the time though. When I got to Osaka/Kansai region (next photos) it was nice to see people that actually show emotion from time to time.
Travelling Tokyo is one thing. I used to love it. Even when I studied there I loved it. Now working in the area and smelling the city every day... I've had enough. 35 million people in one sprawl... it's beyond negligent.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 33 seconds ago
- › London Head-Fi Meet Up - Summer 2014 41 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 53 seconds ago
- › FiiO X3 or Other Options? 1 minute ago
- › Westone ES5s 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 2 minutes ago
- › XLR vs SE headphone cable 3 minutes ago
- › Effects of power cords 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Old School Roll Call......... 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude