- 4,147 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 807
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I didn't find it nearly as overwhelming as I expected. It probably helps that I'm tall but moving through the worst crowds was more a matter of just picking the right wave and moving with it. My most annoying experiences were travel/tourist related. Narita was miserable - the airport is sweltering inside and the lines for customs and the JR exchange desk were a very unpleasant way to come off a long flight - I damn near passed out at JR between the heat, exhaustion, and amount of crap I was hauling around. Very inefficient handling of both too, the forms are ridiculous compared to the US or Canada. The Skytree line was similarly bad - almost an hour and a half of claustrophobia with rude tourists in a very long line (the length of the line was kind of hidden from view too, so you get halfway through before realizing what you really committed yourself to - the signs of the wait time were not accurate ). Tokyo tower was much nicer honestly, even if it's older and not as much of a spectacle. Otherwise, getting around was easy and there were plenty of quieter back streets to roam and such. Very serious city most of the time though. When I got to Osaka/Kansai region (next photos) it was nice to see people that actually show emotion from time to time.
Travelling Tokyo is one thing. I used to love it. Even when I studied there I loved it. Now working in the area and smelling the city every day... I've had enough. 35 million people in one sprawl... it's beyond negligent.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 48 seconds ago
- › Time to update my custom IEMs. Recommendations? 1 minute ago
- › 'The Frist Song' 1 minute ago
- › Gaming headponhes/headsets. 3 minutes ago
- › What is the best music player (software)? 3 minutes ago
- › Worst speakers you have ever heard 3 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 6 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FS: FiiO x5 w/64gb Micro SD - New In Box (US Seller) 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude