Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 800
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ha, thanks James. No, no cleavage here. I have a lot of topless pics I've taken with the DP2. I'm sending them your way via PM.
For the rest of you,
Edited by eke2k6 - 3/12/14 at 4:57pm
Oh, my bad... for some reason the Wikipedia article on negative space made me think of cleavage.
Speaking of negative space, I thought this guy was grazing precariously close to it:
This is how China is taking over the world --- one panda at a time.
I waited for 30 minutes in the cold for a cute little black alley kitten to come out of her hiding place.
We held a conversation for a while, but she was too camera shy.
I still really liked the lighting, however. It's just missing one feline subject.
Nice shot, but that panda looks a little too rapey for my liking.
Edited by eke2k6 - 3/15/14 at 4:58pm
LOL, that basically plays into the purpose of the photo --- it wasn't my intention at all to make the panda look cute, which is why I shot it head-on, where the natural light in the venue cast a split light on the panda's face. There's a little bit of political commentary embedded into this picture, mostly regarding China-Taiwan relations, but I don't really feel like going deeper into that because this isn't the right venue for it. The "SOON" sign actually is perfect, too.
Does she really read pathophys while lounging Cleopatra style? <3 their Spaniel, though...
Not when we study together! It's more like the girl in your avatar
I've been outside most of today and it's my birthsday as well, managed a lot of shots but I'll post only four best ones.
1.Bee fly (Bombylius atriceps)
2.Unknown ID, some sort of shield bug?
3.Tiny Lady bug on my hand
4.Some sort of assasin bug
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 25 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. 1 minute ago
- › $350CAD HERUS: Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, 24bit 352.8Ks/S, DXD and... 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)