Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 800
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ha, thanks James. No, no cleavage here. I have a lot of topless pics I've taken with the DP2. I'm sending them your way via PM.
For the rest of you,
Edited by eke2k6 - 3/12/14 at 4:57pm
Oh, my bad... for some reason the Wikipedia article on negative space made me think of cleavage.
Speaking of negative space, I thought this guy was grazing precariously close to it:
This is how China is taking over the world --- one panda at a time.
I waited for 30 minutes in the cold for a cute little black alley kitten to come out of her hiding place.
We held a conversation for a while, but she was too camera shy.
I still really liked the lighting, however. It's just missing one feline subject.
Nice shot, but that panda looks a little too rapey for my liking.
Edited by eke2k6 - 3/15/14 at 4:58pm
LOL, that basically plays into the purpose of the photo --- it wasn't my intention at all to make the panda look cute, which is why I shot it head-on, where the natural light in the venue cast a split light on the panda's face. There's a little bit of political commentary embedded into this picture, mostly regarding China-Taiwan relations, but I don't really feel like going deeper into that because this isn't the right venue for it. The "SOON" sign actually is perfect, too.
Does she really read pathophys while lounging Cleopatra style? <3 their Spaniel, though...
Not when we study together! It's more like the girl in your avatar
I've been outside most of today and it's my birthsday as well, managed a lot of shots but I'll post only four best ones.
1.Bee fly (Bombylius atriceps)
2.Unknown ID, some sort of shield bug?
3.Tiny Lady bug on my hand
4.Some sort of assasin bug
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity – it’s... 10 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 31 seconds ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 50 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2