Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 800
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ha, thanks James. No, no cleavage here. I have a lot of topless pics I've taken with the DP2. I'm sending them your way via PM.
For the rest of you,
Edited by eke2k6 - 3/12/14 at 4:57pm
Oh, my bad... for some reason the Wikipedia article on negative space made me think of cleavage.
Speaking of negative space, I thought this guy was grazing precariously close to it:
This is how China is taking over the world --- one panda at a time.
I waited for 30 minutes in the cold for a cute little black alley kitten to come out of her hiding place.
We held a conversation for a while, but she was too camera shy.
I still really liked the lighting, however. It's just missing one feline subject.
Nice shot, but that panda looks a little too rapey for my liking.
Edited by eke2k6 - 3/15/14 at 4:58pm
LOL, that basically plays into the purpose of the photo --- it wasn't my intention at all to make the panda look cute, which is why I shot it head-on, where the natural light in the venue cast a split light on the panda's face. There's a little bit of political commentary embedded into this picture, mostly regarding China-Taiwan relations, but I don't really feel like going deeper into that because this isn't the right venue for it. The "SOON" sign actually is perfect, too.
Does she really read pathophys while lounging Cleopatra style? <3 their Spaniel, though...
Not when we study together! It's more like the girl in your avatar
I've been outside most of today and it's my birthsday as well, managed a lot of shots but I'll post only four best ones.
1.Bee fly (Bombylius atriceps)
2.Unknown ID, some sort of shield bug?
3.Tiny Lady bug on my hand
4.Some sort of assasin bug
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Bose MIE2I vs Bose Quietcomfort 20i 48 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Audio Grade Fuses 2 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The New Audio Technica ATH-S500 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones under $50 for Fiio X3 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)