Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 800
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ha, thanks James. No, no cleavage here. I have a lot of topless pics I've taken with the DP2. I'm sending them your way via PM.
For the rest of you,
Edited by eke2k6 - 3/12/14 at 4:57pm
Oh, my bad... for some reason the Wikipedia article on negative space made me think of cleavage.
Speaking of negative space, I thought this guy was grazing precariously close to it:
This is how China is taking over the world --- one panda at a time.
I waited for 30 minutes in the cold for a cute little black alley kitten to come out of her hiding place.
We held a conversation for a while, but she was too camera shy.
I still really liked the lighting, however. It's just missing one feline subject.
Nice shot, but that panda looks a little too rapey for my liking.
Edited by eke2k6 - 3/15/14 at 4:58pm
LOL, that basically plays into the purpose of the photo --- it wasn't my intention at all to make the panda look cute, which is why I shot it head-on, where the natural light in the venue cast a split light on the panda's face. There's a little bit of political commentary embedded into this picture, mostly regarding China-Taiwan relations, but I don't really feel like going deeper into that because this isn't the right venue for it. The "SOON" sign actually is perfect, too.
Does she really read pathophys while lounging Cleopatra style? <3 their Spaniel, though...
Not when we study together! It's more like the girl in your avatar
I've been outside most of today and it's my birthsday as well, managed a lot of shots but I'll post only four best ones.
1.Bee fly (Bombylius atriceps)
2.Unknown ID, some sort of shield bug?
3.Tiny Lady bug on my hand
4.Some sort of assasin bug
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 28 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › FiiO at the 2015 Hong Kong High-End Audio Visual Show 1 minute ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade 2 minutes ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › best DAC under $1500? 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for some good $30-35 IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman EF-5 headphone amplifier mods and rolls 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3