Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 787
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That. Looks. Amazing. *___*
I didn't really touch the eyes; she did get a digital rhinoplasty and a new jaw (Liquify is a useful tool, but difficult to master), but the big issue was in fact her skin. Fixing blemishes and overall tone while preserving skin texture non-destructively takes a long time, and I can't get the workflow consistent. Some people take <20 minutes, others take hours.
Life is too short to manually clean up skin non-destructively, especially for multiple faces, worse yet for many photos in events.
Good software like Portrait Pro comes in very handy to save one's time in cases like these IME, worth every penny.
Those pictures make me want a Merrill camera so badly.
Some amazing photography in this thread guys, I'm only just getting started, I can't wait to learn a thing or two from you all!
Nothing too special from me, just some fun shots I've been taking since December.
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
TH-900's at hifiheadphones
Got my laptop in, so got Adobe Lightroom and am getting the hang of it, now always shoot in RAW with my Nikon D3200, still kit lens though. Also got myself a tripod. Looking forward to some adventures apart from headphone photography :)
Edited by ostewart - 1/24/14 at 11:16am
RAW master race.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 second ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 50 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 52 seconds ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 56 seconds ago
- › Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Amarra - anyone using it? 4 minutes ago
- › Best Noise Canceling Headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › First Impressions: ALO Audio the "National" Portable Headphone Amp... 4 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)