Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 787
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That. Looks. Amazing. *___*
I didn't really touch the eyes; she did get a digital rhinoplasty and a new jaw (Liquify is a useful tool, but difficult to master), but the big issue was in fact her skin. Fixing blemishes and overall tone while preserving skin texture non-destructively takes a long time, and I can't get the workflow consistent. Some people take <20 minutes, others take hours.
Life is too short to manually clean up skin non-destructively, especially for multiple faces, worse yet for many photos in events.
Good software like Portrait Pro comes in very handy to save one's time in cases like these IME, worth every penny.
Those pictures make me want a Merrill camera so badly.
Some amazing photography in this thread guys, I'm only just getting started, I can't wait to learn a thing or two from you all!
Nothing too special from me, just some fun shots I've been taking since December.
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
TH-900's at hifiheadphones
Got my laptop in, so got Adobe Lightroom and am getting the hang of it, now always shoot in RAW with my Nikon D3200, still kit lens though. Also got myself a tripod. Looking forward to some adventures apart from headphone photography :)
Edited by ostewart - 1/24/14 at 11:16am
RAW master race.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado e Series 5 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 21 seconds ago
- › Soldering iron broken? 38 seconds ago
- › Best looking tube amp 46 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Nuforce NE-600X Review 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › V-Moda m-100 vs Dre Beats Solo HD (For Bass Punch) 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)