Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Introduction The A83 have been on my wish list for a while now, saw them at a reasonable price so thought why not snatch them up. So here we are I finally have the lovelies plugged into my ears...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 787
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That. Looks. Amazing. *___*
I didn't really touch the eyes; she did get a digital rhinoplasty and a new jaw (Liquify is a useful tool, but difficult to master), but the big issue was in fact her skin. Fixing blemishes and overall tone while preserving skin texture non-destructively takes a long time, and I can't get the workflow consistent. Some people take <20 minutes, others take hours.
Life is too short to manually clean up skin non-destructively, especially for multiple faces, worse yet for many photos in events.
Good software like Portrait Pro comes in very handy to save one's time in cases like these IME, worth every penny.
Those pictures make me want a Merrill camera so badly.
Some amazing photography in this thread guys, I'm only just getting started, I can't wait to learn a thing or two from you all!
Nothing too special from me, just some fun shots I've been taking since December.
TH-900's at hifiheadphones
Got my laptop in, so got Adobe Lightroom and am getting the hang of it, now always shoot in RAW with my Nikon D3200, still kit lens though. Also got myself a tripod. Looking forward to some adventures apart from headphone photography :)
Edited by ostewart - 1/24/14 at 11:16am
RAW master race.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 2 minutes ago
- › Beyer DT770 Pro/ 80 Detachable cable MOD 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2