Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 783
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It's sort of my thing. I like people well enough, but I love taking pictures of objects and I love controlling my lighting. Some people hate the use of flash lights and strobes etc., but I totally dig it. It's my guilty thing.
I'm the kind of person who hates flashlights as well xD They just... makes everything look artificial vs the background...most of the time. Maybe I just need to learn how to control it next time xD
The best use of flash looks completely natural. It is easy to go overboard. But really talented photographers make it look great. Generally, however, portraiture is best with some serious thought to light, whether it be softened by windows and curtains, or by sheets, reflectors, or even flash. But then again, I'm a thing man, not a people man.
I think he was going for more negative space in the picture. It takes away emphasis from the couple, but gives the viewer a better window into their world at the moment...ambience. Sort of like this more extreme example below:
Raymond, I remember when you first announced you were getting into wedding/engagement photography. You have come a long way. You were awesome back in the day, but your imagination and perseverance have paid off. Well done.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 39 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VI-CC [PRICE DROP] 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Please recommend best computer 2.1 setup (w/ my very specific desires) 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM650 Portable Music Player Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 6 minutes ago
- › Official Chicago August 8 2015 Impression Thread 9 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2