Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 782
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That was at St. Albans,.
Some snapshots around Manila over the 2013 holidays. Full set here and my favorite shots below:
A popcorn vendor
A facepalm moment when I opened this on my laptop and got a better look at what was actually going on: a family that can't afford a nanny exposing the infant to pollution and statistically higher chances of being in a vehicular accident, and mum leans back as pop goes for her neck. Through all this, religious types here will blame all this on condoms for people's sexual behavior and threaten Liberals with hellfire, instead of conceding that we should encourage people who can't afford children to stop having them with a lot more than a "Jesus doesn't like that! Remember, his mother's a virgin!"
A man stands at the edge with Manila Bay below him
You spin me round
This old turbine wheel is more than 2 meters tall and was a part of the old mill Hillefors in Stenkullen - Sweden. At first I tried to capture the size of it but after some thinking I went in close to show the lines, texture and dirt.
No. I have Anak's M9, though. (Still got to get it back to him.) Lovely camera. No need for a manual. The a7r is the opposite. The X-Pro 1 is a bit simpler/more direct to use, but it is the same heap of rubbish design where features come first, not the experience of photographing.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! iCLUB members - V4.08 BETA firmware... 1 minute ago
- › K812 vs LCD-X vs HD800 vs TH900 vs HE-6? 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread Updated 5 minutes ago
- › Explain to me why the SQ of a headphone matters when EQ exists? 6 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2