Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 782
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That was at St. Albans,.
Some snapshots around Manila over the 2013 holidays. Full set here and my favorite shots below:
A popcorn vendor
A facepalm moment when I opened this on my laptop and got a better look at what was actually going on: a family that can't afford a nanny exposing the infant to pollution and statistically higher chances of being in a vehicular accident, and mum leans back as pop goes for her neck. Through all this, religious types here will blame all this on condoms for people's sexual behavior and threaten Liberals with hellfire, instead of conceding that we should encourage people who can't afford children to stop having them with a lot more than a "Jesus doesn't like that! Remember, his mother's a virgin!"
A man stands at the edge with Manila Bay below him
You spin me round
This old turbine wheel is more than 2 meters tall and was a part of the old mill Hillefors in Stenkullen - Sweden. At first I tried to capture the size of it but after some thinking I went in close to show the lines, texture and dirt.
No. I have Anak's M9, though. (Still got to get it back to him.) Lovely camera. No need for a manual. The a7r is the opposite. The X-Pro 1 is a bit simpler/more direct to use, but it is the same heap of rubbish design where features come first, not the experience of photographing.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Three Word Story 13 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3