Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 781

post #11701 of 12439

 

 

 

 

 


A few shots I took at a local concert.
My RX-100 is reaching its limits in scenarios like this :P
 


Why are Hasselblad cameras so ridiculously expensive?
For the same reason the Abyss, AK120 and the Stax 009 are super expensive?

post #11702 of 12439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 


A few shots I took at a local concert.
My RX-100 is reaching its limits in scenarios like this :P
 


Why are Hasselblad cameras so ridiculously expensive?
For the same reason the Abyss, AK120 and the Stax 009 are super expensive?

How do you take such nice pics in such low light T.T Are you using a stand for those photographs? @.@

post #11703 of 12439
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

How do you take such nice pics in such low light T.T Are you using a stand for those photographs? @.@

ISO1600.
I prefer noisy photos over blurry ones ;)

post #11704 of 12439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

ISO1600.

I prefer noisy photos over blurry ones wink.gif
But the picture above is not very noisy~ at least, not as noisy as mine at same ISO.
post #11705 of 12439
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


But the picture above is not very noisy~ at least, not as noisy as mine at same ISO.

A tiny bit of Lightroom magic :ph34r:

post #11706 of 12439

 

Toys in the attic

 

I just love walking around in old barns with my camera. When I climbed the ladder in this one I saw this in front of me. The light coming in from the left made the old bicycle look so nice. Photo taken in Jämtland - the northern parts of Sweden.

post #11707 of 12439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tinkertrain View Post




Toys in the attic

I just love walking around in old barns with my camera. When I climbed the ladder in this one I saw this in front of me. The light coming in from the left made the old bicycle look so nice. Photo taken in Jämtland - the northern parts of Sweden.

Very rustic, I really like these types of photography, and I think the bicycle really complements the foreground. smily_headphones1.gif
post #11708 of 12439
Thank you very much. I appreciate your kind words!
post #11709 of 12439

Seems like embedding doesn't work anymore. Too bad.


Edited by tomscy2000 - 1/5/14 at 10:54am
post #11710 of 12439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Morrow View Post

... I think the bicycle really complements the foreground. smily_headphones1.gif

 

I thought the bicycle was the foreground. :tongue:

 

 

No country for old tractors:

 

 

(56K warning: full-size JPEG is 3MB)

post #11711 of 12439

I'll just leave this here:

 

*

post #11712 of 12439
Quote:
Originally Posted by james444 View Post

I thought the bicycle was the foreground. tongue.gif


No country for old tractors:




(56K warning: full-size JPEG is 3MB)

Oh, it is! I meant it complements the rest of the foreground. wink.gif
post #11713 of 12439

 

Autumn colours

 

Lake Aspen is one of my favourite places when it comes to photography. That's lake Aspen in Lerum- Sweden. I went for a walk along the lake this beautiful Autumn evening and shot several pics. Here is one of them.

post #11714 of 12439

 

The sauna at the lake

 

This is my uncle's sauna at the lake in Jämtland - the northern parts of Sweden. To sit in there a beautiful summer evening like this drinking a cold beer and then jump into the lake is an amazing experience. Life at it's best!

post #11715 of 12439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tinkertrain View Post

Autumn colours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tinkertrain View Post

 

The sauna at the lake

 

Very nice and and atmospheric pics!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)