Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 778
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
if any NIKON shooter interested - i have a Nikon 200mm F2 VR1 AFS lens - in 9/10 condition rated conservatively . PM me if interested .
This is one heck of a lens .....
For the first time in my life, I went trainspotting. I'm not as much of a railway fan as some other folks I know, but in the end it turned out an unexpectedly fun experience.
Semmering railway is commonly referred to as the world's first true mountain railway. It's only an hour's drive from where I live, features some imposing structures and runs through a beautiful landscape scenery. So I thought what the heck, let's go there and take some pictures.
(Cams used were Sony RX100 and Leica X1. Click on images to view HD resolution)
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 seconds ago
- › Help! Soundmagic e30 vs Vsonic VC2 cs Vsonic R02 Silver.. 15 seconds ago
- › Is it better to upgrade directly to the STAX SR-009 or get the... 18 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 32 seconds ago
- › The Tera player Thread 40 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 46 seconds ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)