Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 760

post #11386 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
 

 

Has that FLW Prairie style written all over it and I love it!

 

Frank Lloyd Wright sits atop the summit of design in my little world. His work is the very definition of how space can become as organic as the byproducts of nature. Glad we see eye to eye on this.

 

The pictures above are absolutely stunning!!  

post #11387 of 12073

beautiful photos Mr. Psygeist!!! Love the colors! And is that Dory on the last photo? LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by psygeist View Post
 

New Zealand (North Island)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #11388 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericfarrell85 View Post
 

Not much of a photographer, just a person who recently bought an expensive camera. The pics are of my builds. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You sure love some wood, you seem very skilled working it and everything is so well looking.

post #11389 of 12073
I've finally found a photo editing app for my iPhone I'm pleased with. Snapseed. It's basically a mobile Lightroom.
Before:

After:

And note, this is taken with my awful 3GS camera, and that's a 2 minute edit. I'm sure if you put a bit more time into it, the photos would be loads better. Either way it's a great and easy to use tool. And free!
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 10/3/13 at 5:56pm
post #11390 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericfarrell85 View Post
 

Not much of a photographer, just a person who recently bought an expensive camera. The pics are of my builds. 

 

zomg! Nice furniture, tech and nice photos just make me really excited. Really really excited. It's like 3 of my favorite things in one. Just don't have the money to support all that I want to do yet. Very jealous!

post #11391 of 12073
That wooden setup just gave me morning wood. No pun intended.
post #11392 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by psygeist View Post

That wooden setup just gave me morning wood. No pun intended.

 

ROFL

post #11393 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipan View Post
 

Here is Dory

 

 

and a school of Nemo

post #11394 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0str3ss View Post
 

You sure love some wood, you seem very skilled working it and everything is so well looking.

 

Yeah, I have what is likely an unhealthy fascination with wood working. Thanks for the kind words!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyoo View Post
 

 

zomg! Nice furniture, tech and nice photos just make me really excited. Really really excited. It's like 3 of my favorite things in one. Just don't have the money to support all that I want to do yet. Very jealous!

 

Ah! Don't be jealous of me or anyone else for that matter. They're just possessions and never bring the same (or even close to) degree of pleasure as believed when set out to acquire them. You'll have plenty with time.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by psygeist View Post

That wooden setup just gave me morning wood. No pun intended.

 

Lol, something tells me you're a real colorful character on the outside? Anyway, thanks...I think. 

post #11395 of 12073

My very own SR009, definitely photo-worthy.

 

10105517673_c4309a52dd_z.jpg

post #11396 of 12073
Wow, congrats...
post #11397 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon L View Post
 

My very own SR009, definitely photo-worthy.

 

10105517673_c4309a52dd_z.jpg

Could you please sent me the address and the blueprints of the bank you robbed on your last heist?
You better took some shots of the car chase with the police!

post #11398 of 12073
What are you driving it with? BHSE?
post #11399 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Could you please sent me the address and the blueprints of the bank you robbed on your last heist?
You better took some shots of the car chase with the police!

 

 

No, I think his children might be sitting out a semester of college this year...

post #11400 of 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

What are you driving it with? BHSE?

 

That would be the next bank I will have to rob :(

 

In the spirit of saving money,

 

Corel Aftershot Pro (similar to Lightroom) FREE at Amazon until 10/6/13!

 

Use this coupon code at Amazon chekout at link below:  MACR0913 
Reviews say Corel is comparable to Lightroom/Aperture but takes less computer resources.

 

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0073LIDE4

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)