Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 754
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Have you ever tried capturing what you feel instead of what you see?
This is the Italian part of what's called Côte d'Azur in adjacent France. The light here is simply incredible. Many famous painters have come and worked here, because of the light. The old towns, however, are narrow, cool and dark. So you find yourself turning a corner from one of those pitch-dark passageways, and all of a sudden get hit by a symphony of blazing light and colors, so overwhelming it makes you squint and feel dizzy.
That's the very moment I've tried to capture in this shot.
Wow, I can't believe it, but DxO FilmPack 3 is offered for free download. I just downloaded it, activated it, and yes it's free and works. It's very similar to the wonderful Nik ColorEfex Pro which I also have. Get it before the offer ends
Downloading it right now ;)
I never forgot that moment when I took this pic some time ago. That's the power of the photography - freezing that moment forever. It wasn't an intended outing for this hobby but I had the gear in my trunk to prepare for moments like this.
I framed this on my wall too.
Thanks. I went back to the same place a couple of times but nothing could strike me again like what this one did.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, now at head-fi the beauty is in the ears of the beholder.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 20 seconds ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 44 seconds ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Still prefer Soul/Beats over M50's, M100, X2, DT1350, HD650... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 5 minutes ago
- › WTH? no posting option in the other forums? 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3