Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 754
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Have you ever tried capturing what you feel instead of what you see?
This is the Italian part of what's called Côte d'Azur in adjacent France. The light here is simply incredible. Many famous painters have come and worked here, because of the light. The old towns, however, are narrow, cool and dark. So you find yourself turning a corner from one of those pitch-dark passageways, and all of a sudden get hit by a symphony of blazing light and colors, so overwhelming it makes you squint and feel dizzy.
That's the very moment I've tried to capture in this shot.
Wow, I can't believe it, but DxO FilmPack 3 is offered for free download. I just downloaded it, activated it, and yes it's free and works. It's very similar to the wonderful Nik ColorEfex Pro which I also have. Get it before the offer ends
Downloading it right now ;)
I never forgot that moment when I took this pic some time ago. That's the power of the photography - freezing that moment forever. It wasn't an intended outing for this hobby but I had the gear in my trunk to prepare for moments like this.
I framed this on my wall too.
Thanks. I went back to the same place a couple of times but nothing could strike me again like what this one did.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, now at head-fi the beauty is in the ears of the beholder.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › She is Called M1(Esther) ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread... 4 seconds ago
- › youngarthur 7 seconds ago
- › Looking for a Good quality 2.5mm to 3.5mm right angle connector 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 35 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 51 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › ATH-M50's little bass. 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2