Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 754
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Have you ever tried capturing what you feel instead of what you see?
This is the Italian part of what's called Côte d'Azur in adjacent France. The light here is simply incredible. Many famous painters have come and worked here, because of the light. The old towns, however, are narrow, cool and dark. So you find yourself turning a corner from one of those pitch-dark passageways, and all of a sudden get hit by a symphony of blazing light and colors, so overwhelming it makes you squint and feel dizzy.
That's the very moment I've tried to capture in this shot.
Wow, I can't believe it, but DxO FilmPack 3 is offered for free download. I just downloaded it, activated it, and yes it's free and works. It's very similar to the wonderful Nik ColorEfex Pro which I also have. Get it before the offer ends
Downloading it right now ;)
I never forgot that moment when I took this pic some time ago. That's the power of the photography - freezing that moment forever. It wasn't an intended outing for this hobby but I had the gear in my trunk to prepare for moments like this.
I framed this on my wall too.
Thanks. I went back to the same place a couple of times but nothing could strike me again like what this one did.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, now at head-fi the beauty is in the ears of the beholder.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Research...Maybe you guys can help? 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 1 minute ago
- › Great headsets for around $100? 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 4 minutes ago
- › Moving away from DT-990(250Ohms) 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ECP Audio - DSHA-1, L-2, Black Diamond 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)