Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 753
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Free-lensing is like the jazz of photography. It's highly unpredictable, might seem fun, and is almost never rewarding.
All of these taken with a Rexagon 28mm F/2.8 @f/5 or f/2.8 on my Sony A100
Went back and processed my favorite shot, all the rest are JPEGs straight from the camera.
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 9/13/13 at 11:11am
Just curious, why do you think that jazz is almost never rewarding?
It's my favorite too.
Ray across the Woods (Fuji F900EXR):
That's when I got mine, and the main thing that surprised me the most was how SILLY-good the EF-M 22 mm f/2 and EF-M 18-55 lenses are. Both are super-sharp with great color/contrast, putting many EF and EF-S lenses to shame! If Canon makes a fast "portrait length" EF-M prime, I would be even happier. The near-macro ability of 22 mm lens is a bonus also. Below with 22 mm wide open at f/2.
Edited by Jon L - 9/14/13 at 9:46am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 36 seconds ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Mint HD800 with DHC 4pin Balanced cable (Price Dropped) 3 minutes ago
- › Philps Fidelio X1 vs sennheiser hd 598 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)