Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
INTRO I purchased these made in China headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 753
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Free-lensing is like the jazz of photography. It's highly unpredictable, might seem fun, and is almost never rewarding.
All of these taken with a Rexagon 28mm F/2.8 @f/5 or f/2.8 on my Sony A100
Went back and processed my favorite shot, all the rest are JPEGs straight from the camera.
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 9/13/13 at 11:11am
Just curious, why do you think that jazz is almost never rewarding?
It's my favorite too.
Ray across the Woods (Fuji F900EXR):
That's when I got mine, and the main thing that surprised me the most was how SILLY-good the EF-M 22 mm f/2 and EF-M 18-55 lenses are. Both are super-sharp with great color/contrast, putting many EF and EF-S lenses to shame! If Canon makes a fast "portrait length" EF-M prime, I would be even happier. The near-macro ability of 22 mm lens is a bonus also. Below with 22 mm wide open at f/2.
Edited by Jon L - 9/14/13 at 9:46am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 22 seconds ago
- › Picking the right headphones 26 seconds ago
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 35 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › need new IEMs that better than gr06 or same level for around 30$ 1 minute ago
- › Need an IEM With Little to No Siund Leakage 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Noble 3 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3