Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 753
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Free-lensing is like the jazz of photography. It's highly unpredictable, might seem fun, and is almost never rewarding.
All of these taken with a Rexagon 28mm F/2.8 @f/5 or f/2.8 on my Sony A100
Went back and processed my favorite shot, all the rest are JPEGs straight from the camera.
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 9/13/13 at 11:11am
Just curious, why do you think that jazz is almost never rewarding?
It's my favorite too.
Ray across the Woods (Fuji F900EXR):
That's when I got mine, and the main thing that surprised me the most was how SILLY-good the EF-M 22 mm f/2 and EF-M 18-55 lenses are. Both are super-sharp with great color/contrast, putting many EF and EF-S lenses to shame! If Canon makes a fast "portrait length" EF-M prime, I would be even happier. The near-macro ability of 22 mm lens is a bonus also. Below with 22 mm wide open at f/2.
Edited by Jon L - 9/14/13 at 9:46am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Orgy of Capacitors: The Cap Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 25 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Set Of Headphones To Pair With Lyr? 3 minutes ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2