Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
The Bravo V2 is an attractive and inexpensive "pseudo-tube/hybrid" amp that is easily accessible to beginner DIYers if modifications are desired (which they definitely are as I will expand on...
Introduction This is a review of the Sennheirser HD 202 headphone. At the time of the review, the cans were at eleven months of near-continuous use. Bear with me, as this is only my second...
The Sony MDR-EX1000 is truly a legendary IEM but in a world of its own. Not even the latest XBA, or XBA hybrid Z series could rival its intimidating large single-dynamic driver setup. (my EX1000...
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 753
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Free-lensing is like the jazz of photography. It's highly unpredictable, might seem fun, and is almost never rewarding.
All of these taken with a Rexagon 28mm F/2.8 @f/5 or f/2.8 on my Sony A100
Went back and processed my favorite shot, all the rest are JPEGs straight from the camera.
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 9/13/13 at 11:11am
Just curious, why do you think that jazz is almost never rewarding?
It's my favorite too.
Ray across the Woods (Fuji F900EXR):
That's when I got mine, and the main thing that surprised me the most was how SILLY-good the EF-M 22 mm f/2 and EF-M 18-55 lenses are. Both are super-sharp with great color/contrast, putting many EF and EF-S lenses to shame! If Canon makes a fast "portrait length" EF-M prime, I would be even happier. The near-macro ability of 22 mm lens is a bonus also. Below with 22 mm wide open at f/2.
Edited by Jon L - 9/14/13 at 9:46am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 43 seconds ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › Jay Z To Buy Tidal For $56M? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 or Philips X2/27 Fidelio Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › WiMP HiFi - FLAC streaming 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 used in great condition 4 minutes ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3