- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 711
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thanks. I don't know what it's like in Japan, but over here it's all Canon and Nikon. Pentax is criminally underestimated in the UK. They make some lovely gear too.
I love the Fujifilm X100s and X-Pro1 when I was in the camera store few weeks back. It is a little too much for me on a travel camera.
I use the x-pro 1 for everything not at work. It's great: same size as my Canon P and Nikon FE and works great with adapters for anything out there. And in Japan it was cheap when I got it: about 800$. It's now back up to 1000$.
Agreed on the size, when I tested it with 35 f/1.4 it is very sharp with nice color. I have been chasing a mint one with 35 lens ever since.
I just use my m mount and L39 mount lenses on it. The body had the ergonomics I craved and the price was right. No way I was going to buy a new lens. But that 35/1,4 is nice.
@shigzeo: Much appreciated!
Pentax 100mm f2.8 @ f11
@Hi-fi Wigwammer, that's some really nice landscapes! I'm really liking the second the the last and the last one.
Edited by Planar_head - 5/8/13 at 9:01pm
Thank you for sharing.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Need Some New Headphones 100-250$ 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2