- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 711
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thanks. I don't know what it's like in Japan, but over here it's all Canon and Nikon. Pentax is criminally underestimated in the UK. They make some lovely gear too.
I love the Fujifilm X100s and X-Pro1 when I was in the camera store few weeks back. It is a little too much for me on a travel camera.
I use the x-pro 1 for everything not at work. It's great: same size as my Canon P and Nikon FE and works great with adapters for anything out there. And in Japan it was cheap when I got it: about 800$. It's now back up to 1000$.
Agreed on the size, when I tested it with 35 f/1.4 it is very sharp with nice color. I have been chasing a mint one with 35 lens ever since.
I just use my m mount and L39 mount lenses on it. The body had the ergonomics I craved and the price was right. No way I was going to buy a new lens. But that 35/1,4 is nice.
@shigzeo: Much appreciated!
Pentax 100mm f2.8 @ f11
@Hi-fi Wigwammer, that's some really nice landscapes! I'm really liking the second the the last and the last one.
Edited by Planar_head - 5/8/13 at 9:01pm
Thank you for sharing.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 9 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 38 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)