Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 705
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
These are the full files. Enjoy.
Edited by Redcarmoose - 4/15/13 at 6:30am
Oh you! Would you hate me slightly more, if I told you that that picture was taken
with a Canon 600D, the 18-55mm kit lens, a Nissin flash and 30 euros worth of accessories
Moreover, I've owned a DSLR for less than a year now, so I still have a lot to learn
I remembered that from before, its a contributing factor.
Thank you for your kind words But seriously, I really like making these kinds of contraptions on a budget. While a friend of mine owns a 600D,
1D Mark 3 and is about to buy a 5D mark 2, and yet, I have not seen any especially interesting photos from him. In addition, he keeps laughing at my kit lens.
To each his own, I guess.
Edited by ESCS - 4/16/13 at 11:10am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 12 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 17 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 and HDVA 600 Review 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2