Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 703
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Technically, bears do not truly hibernate. Usually, only small rodents are the true hibernators.
Yes, for its low-light performance primarily.
For example, this one is 12,800 ISO (24mm, f/2.8, 1/20 shutter):
And this one is 40,637 ISO (14mm, f/2.8, 1/80 shutter):
As you might imagine from those settings, in real life it was quite a bit darker than it looks in that second photo.
It's a pretty versatile camera too (though large and heavy), and so I obviously also use it for more normal, low-ISO, much better lit scenarios:
(The headphone above is called Philips The CRASH.)
I fully admit that it's far more camera than I've got skill, but I've become very comfortable with its 40+ buttons and switches; and I really enjoy the latitude it affords, as far as flashless flexibility in a wide variety of lighting conditions.
When out and about, I found myself using the 35mm f/1.4 more than any other lens, so, for walking around, I picked up a much smaller, much lighter camera that's fixed at an equivalent of that focal length. I was carrying the big Nikon pretty much everywhere, but, after a year, it was a bit much (and way too noticeable in tighter social settings).
Nice (well, terrifying, actually) bear!
I've considered the D4 for the phenomenal low-light ability the modern FX sensors have - it would come in handy for my theater work - but I've never been able to justify it to myself, seeing as most of what I do is either wildlife (where I want a DX camera) or landscape (where I don't need the low-light ability). If I actually made serious money with my theater work it might be another story.
Tanah Lot Bali Island Indonesia
Playing around last night with the 18mm 1:3.5 NIKKOR serial # 191283
There's something I've been thinking about lately too... When I look at people's photos on the internet, most of them fall into two categories... static shots of nature (both wide and close) and cute pictures of babies and dogs. Now I like nature, babies and dogs as much as anyone else, but what's wrong with photos of grown up people? I find the photos that interest me the most are the ones that tell me a story... those ALWAYS involve people doing things... activity... going about their lives.
If an alien life form analyzed our photos to determine what the earth was like, they would think Earth consists of empty expanses of woodlands and water populated by a handful of babies and dogs.
Edited by Redcarmoose - 4/6/13 at 9:28pm
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 seconds ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 16 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 52 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)