Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 697
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The camera settings remained the same, and I pointed in that direction because the sun was to my left. I basically shot the first pic, put the hood on and shot the second as close to the original spot as possible. I didn't even move, I stood in the same position.
Looking at the exif data on your photos the first photo is f/20, 1/20sec, the second is f/25, 1/20sec. The smaller aperture (f/25) would probably be why the second shot is a little darker. Unless you put it in full manual mode the exposure is constantly being adjusted slightly by the camera.
Also, I noticed you are shooting in shutter priority at 1/20th of second, if you speed that up to about 1/60th then you won't have the motion blur like in the first photo, and the lens will be in it's sharpest aperture range - you'll get less of the color fringing and diffraction at f/5.6-f/11 than you do going even smaller like f/20. That's the best range on most lenses.
Microscope shots look prety cool.
I think this was a PAS staining off skin tissue:
And this is a simple squamous epithelium cell from my cheek using a PAP staining:
If anyone is interested I might take my (not very good) camera to school and use that to make a picture, this was my mobile phone.
Thanks for not getting flustered when I go off rambling on camera info - I've been helping friends lately learn the ins and outs of SLRs and mirrorless cameras so it's on my mind. :)
My new DIY macro rig is ridiculous. That's sugar on some spices, and this is not even close to the maximum magnification which is 7.5:1.
Check my Flickr for more of my photos
Edited by jbusuego - 3/9/13 at 5:22pm
It's nothing special, just a Canon 18-55mm kit lens reversed and with 60mm extension tubes. The camera is Canon 600D, I've been photographing for only about half a year, so nothing special there either
Here's some more Dubai:
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 1 minute ago
- › Sold my HD800s and looking to get an open-back headphone for under... 1 minute ago
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones Consolidation. 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi 2 Uber + PYST RCA Cables 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs Element 6 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 7 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)