Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 697
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The camera settings remained the same, and I pointed in that direction because the sun was to my left. I basically shot the first pic, put the hood on and shot the second as close to the original spot as possible. I didn't even move, I stood in the same position.
Looking at the exif data on your photos the first photo is f/20, 1/20sec, the second is f/25, 1/20sec. The smaller aperture (f/25) would probably be why the second shot is a little darker. Unless you put it in full manual mode the exposure is constantly being adjusted slightly by the camera.
Also, I noticed you are shooting in shutter priority at 1/20th of second, if you speed that up to about 1/60th then you won't have the motion blur like in the first photo, and the lens will be in it's sharpest aperture range - you'll get less of the color fringing and diffraction at f/5.6-f/11 than you do going even smaller like f/20. That's the best range on most lenses.
Microscope shots look prety cool.
I think this was a PAS staining off skin tissue:
And this is a simple squamous epithelium cell from my cheek using a PAP staining:
If anyone is interested I might take my (not very good) camera to school and use that to make a picture, this was my mobile phone.
Thanks for not getting flustered when I go off rambling on camera info - I've been helping friends lately learn the ins and outs of SLRs and mirrorless cameras so it's on my mind. :)
My new DIY macro rig is ridiculous. That's sugar on some spices, and this is not even close to the maximum magnification which is 7.5:1.
Check my Flickr for more of my photos
Edited by jbusuego - 3/9/13 at 5:22pm
It's nothing special, just a Canon 18-55mm kit lens reversed and with 60mm extension tubes. The camera is Canon 600D, I've been photographing for only about half a year, so nothing special there either
Here's some more Dubai:
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › choose my next headphones, bassy (not too much) 35 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 43 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2... MicroSD Slot & 33 hours Hi-Res Playback 50 seconds ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 1 minute ago
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3