Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
The VSD5 is the next earphone to follow up on the successful release of the very popular VSD3/VSD3s. From afar the VSD5 looks eerily similar with their older/younger brother, the VSD3/VSD3s....
Company Name: Sound Blaster Company Website: http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-e5 Amp Model: E5 Impedance: Low Gain: 2.2-300 Ohm, High Gain 300-600 Ohm SNR: 120dB THD:...
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 697
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The camera settings remained the same, and I pointed in that direction because the sun was to my left. I basically shot the first pic, put the hood on and shot the second as close to the original spot as possible. I didn't even move, I stood in the same position.
Looking at the exif data on your photos the first photo is f/20, 1/20sec, the second is f/25, 1/20sec. The smaller aperture (f/25) would probably be why the second shot is a little darker. Unless you put it in full manual mode the exposure is constantly being adjusted slightly by the camera.
Also, I noticed you are shooting in shutter priority at 1/20th of second, if you speed that up to about 1/60th then you won't have the motion blur like in the first photo, and the lens will be in it's sharpest aperture range - you'll get less of the color fringing and diffraction at f/5.6-f/11 than you do going even smaller like f/20. That's the best range on most lenses.
Microscope shots look prety cool.
I think this was a PAS staining off skin tissue:
And this is a simple squamous epithelium cell from my cheek using a PAP staining:
If anyone is interested I might take my (not very good) camera to school and use that to make a picture, this was my mobile phone.
Thanks for not getting flustered when I go off rambling on camera info - I've been helping friends lately learn the ins and outs of SLRs and mirrorless cameras so it's on my mind. :)
My new DIY macro rig is ridiculous. That's sugar on some spices, and this is not even close to the maximum magnification which is 7.5:1.
Check my Flickr for more of my photos
Edited by jbusuego - 3/9/13 at 5:22pm
It's nothing special, just a Canon 18-55mm kit lens reversed and with 60mm extension tubes. The camera is Canon 600D, I've been photographing for only about half a year, so nothing special there either
Here's some more Dubai:
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 seconds ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 3 minutes ago
- › Picky brother needs a headphone. 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by whitedragon551
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2