Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 697
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The camera settings remained the same, and I pointed in that direction because the sun was to my left. I basically shot the first pic, put the hood on and shot the second as close to the original spot as possible. I didn't even move, I stood in the same position.
Looking at the exif data on your photos the first photo is f/20, 1/20sec, the second is f/25, 1/20sec. The smaller aperture (f/25) would probably be why the second shot is a little darker. Unless you put it in full manual mode the exposure is constantly being adjusted slightly by the camera.
Also, I noticed you are shooting in shutter priority at 1/20th of second, if you speed that up to about 1/60th then you won't have the motion blur like in the first photo, and the lens will be in it's sharpest aperture range - you'll get less of the color fringing and diffraction at f/5.6-f/11 than you do going even smaller like f/20. That's the best range on most lenses.
Microscope shots look prety cool.
I think this was a PAS staining off skin tissue:
And this is a simple squamous epithelium cell from my cheek using a PAP staining:
If anyone is interested I might take my (not very good) camera to school and use that to make a picture, this was my mobile phone.
Thanks for not getting flustered when I go off rambling on camera info - I've been helping friends lately learn the ins and outs of SLRs and mirrorless cameras so it's on my mind. :)
My new DIY macro rig is ridiculous. That's sugar on some spices, and this is not even close to the maximum magnification which is 7.5:1.
Check my Flickr for more of my photos
Edited by jbusuego - 3/9/13 at 5:22pm
It's nothing special, just a Canon 18-55mm kit lens reversed and with 60mm extension tubes. The camera is Canon 600D, I've been photographing for only about half a year, so nothing special there either
Here's some more Dubai:
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 58 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 8 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 9 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)