Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Compared to Fiio x3, there is no big differences in terms of sound to me. One thing X3 wins, is better bass response with my ES10 headphones. At first i missed sound of my Fiio X3, but i got use to...
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 693
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Reading page 5, I came across an image of what looked like a lotus seed pod. Having tryptophobia, I freaked out. OP should add a rule about no images with clustered holes and have high contrast. If you don't know what tryptophobia is, DO NOT google search it and go to images. They're VERY shocking images and very unpleasant to see.
So sorry my picture disturbed you. They are Lotus Flowers and considered holy as well as one of the most beautiful flowers in the world.
You can actually block me as a member. That way any posts I post which may have a Lotus Flower will be blocked from your view.
Edited by Redcarmoose - 2/16/13 at 7:06am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 5 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 6 seconds ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 17 seconds ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 27 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 29 seconds ago
- › What TV series do you watch? 1 minute ago
- › PPA v2 construction discussion 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables Silver Poison 8ft Fully Sheathed for Audez'e with... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)