Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 688
post #10306 of 13712
12/31/12 at 1:48am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #10307 of 13712
1/1/13 at 12:23pm
post #10308 of 13712
1/2/13 at 2:26pm
post #10309 of 13712
1/2/13 at 10:35pm
post #10310 of 13712
1/2/13 at 11:42pm
post #10311 of 13712
1/4/13 at 3:14pm
Well it is a beautiful photo. Rather pictorial.
Edited by limpidglitch - 1/4/13 at 3:43pm
post #10312 of 13712
1/4/13 at 11:08pm
Thank-you. I may have gained a simplified pictorial aesthetic over the years. At least that's what I try for?
post #10313 of 13712
1/4/13 at 11:13pm
post #10314 of 13712
1/6/13 at 4:52am
post #10315 of 13712
1/6/13 at 5:06am
post #10316 of 13712
1/6/13 at 8:47am
post #10317 of 13712
1/6/13 at 9:28am
post #10318 of 13712
1/6/13 at 9:34pm
post #10319 of 13712
1/9/13 at 4:05am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3020 Active Users (570 Members and 2450 Guests)
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 8 seconds ago
- › For what headphone do I really need an amp? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2