Yah, I shoot mostly 4x5 for architectural work - but I still have my 8x10. Just don't break it out as much as I'd like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
It has a solid build that if you want to break them, you should do something extreme to them. Still it comes with 2 years of warranty and if you do break these, you can get a new one at %50...
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 685
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Cool--I don't run into other LF photographers very often. What kind of cameras do you shoot--maybe something like a Sinar F2 for the archi work? Do you take your E6 to Gamma--is anyone else in Chicago doing E6 these days? I recently bought a Jobo ATL2+ processor, so I can run my own E6 and C41--the costs for sheet film are crazy and hardly anyone runs a wet lab anymore.
I have a Jobo as well - I don't recall the model off hand (maybe a CPE2 rotary with lift). I actually shoot almost exclusively color neg (or BW) film for archi work, better latitude. I use Gamma and PixelMint/CSW for lab work - client work all goes to the lab. Personal work I do.
Shooting for work, I use a Horseman LX45 monorail. For fun, I use a Wisner field camera (Standard, not technical field, circa 1994). My 8x10 is a wista. I have a mix of glass - Nikkor, Schneider, Caltar/Rodenstock - various vintages.
Edited by liamstrain - 11/8/12 at 9:35am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 9 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 11 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › PX100-II Review | Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3