Yah, I shoot mostly 4x5 for architectural work - but I still have my 8x10. Just don't break it out as much as I'd like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 685
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Cool--I don't run into other LF photographers very often. What kind of cameras do you shoot--maybe something like a Sinar F2 for the archi work? Do you take your E6 to Gamma--is anyone else in Chicago doing E6 these days? I recently bought a Jobo ATL2+ processor, so I can run my own E6 and C41--the costs for sheet film are crazy and hardly anyone runs a wet lab anymore.
I have a Jobo as well - I don't recall the model off hand (maybe a CPE2 rotary with lift). I actually shoot almost exclusively color neg (or BW) film for archi work, better latitude. I use Gamma and PixelMint/CSW for lab work - client work all goes to the lab. Personal work I do.
Shooting for work, I use a Horseman LX45 monorail. For fun, I use a Wisner field camera (Standard, not technical field, circa 1994). My 8x10 is a wista. I have a mix of glass - Nikkor, Schneider, Caltar/Rodenstock - various vintages.
Edited by liamstrain - 11/8/12 at 9:35am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 11 seconds ago
- › Let's try this again....need my first nice pair of headphones 37 seconds ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 46 seconds ago
- › FS Only: Refurb'd ATH-M50 2 minutes ago
- › **Potential Meet for Atlanta Area** 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › FS - HiFiMan HE-400 modded w/open grill and Focus pads 5 minutes ago
- › New Headphones Recommendations 6 minutes ago
- › This auction should be interesting.... 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)