Yah, I shoot mostly 4x5 for architectural work - but I still have my 8x10. Just don't break it out as much as I'd like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 685
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Cool--I don't run into other LF photographers very often. What kind of cameras do you shoot--maybe something like a Sinar F2 for the archi work? Do you take your E6 to Gamma--is anyone else in Chicago doing E6 these days? I recently bought a Jobo ATL2+ processor, so I can run my own E6 and C41--the costs for sheet film are crazy and hardly anyone runs a wet lab anymore.
I have a Jobo as well - I don't recall the model off hand (maybe a CPE2 rotary with lift). I actually shoot almost exclusively color neg (or BW) film for archi work, better latitude. I use Gamma and PixelMint/CSW for lab work - client work all goes to the lab. Personal work I do.
Shooting for work, I use a Horseman LX45 monorail. For fun, I use a Wisner field camera (Standard, not technical field, circa 1994). My 8x10 is a wista. I have a mix of glass - Nikkor, Schneider, Caltar/Rodenstock - various vintages.
Edited by liamstrain - 11/8/12 at 9:35am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 25 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Appreciation Thread!! 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 6 minutes ago
- › New Denon AH-MM200, AH-MM300, & AH-MM400 Headphones added to the... 6 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)