Yah, I shoot mostly 4x5 for architectural work - but I still have my 8x10. Just don't break it out as much as I'd like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 685
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Cool--I don't run into other LF photographers very often. What kind of cameras do you shoot--maybe something like a Sinar F2 for the archi work? Do you take your E6 to Gamma--is anyone else in Chicago doing E6 these days? I recently bought a Jobo ATL2+ processor, so I can run my own E6 and C41--the costs for sheet film are crazy and hardly anyone runs a wet lab anymore.
I have a Jobo as well - I don't recall the model off hand (maybe a CPE2 rotary with lift). I actually shoot almost exclusively color neg (or BW) film for archi work, better latitude. I use Gamma and PixelMint/CSW for lab work - client work all goes to the lab. Personal work I do.
Shooting for work, I use a Horseman LX45 monorail. For fun, I use a Wisner field camera (Standard, not technical field, circa 1994). My 8x10 is a wista. I have a mix of glass - Nikkor, Schneider, Caltar/Rodenstock - various vintages.
Edited by liamstrain - 11/8/12 at 9:35am
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Vape-Fi 17 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 57 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › fiio e5 amp for sennheiser hd598 1 minute ago
- › W3000ANV 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Westone w40 short review, includes pictures. 3 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 6 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 6 minutes ago
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2