Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sub-$400 for Dubstep/EDM/Electro? Last post on 12/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sony PCM-M10 vs Sony Walkman or s:flo/2 T51 and Olympus LS-11 Last post on 7/31/10 at 12:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Olympus LS-11 playback SQ ????? Last post on 10/9/10 at 7:10am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting into photography Last post on 7/5/09 at 12:06am in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
How To Create Your Own Board By Photo Etching
Last edited: 10/24/10
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) - Page 680
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I almost bought a Gary Fong lightsphere, but I knew the regular one was just too big and that I would probably never carry it. I looked at the collapsable lightsphere, but the price was quite high, and people were reporting that version gets yellow over time.. Otherwise, Gary Fong stuff definitely works, too.
Sony NEX-6, best NEX ever?
It is promising. I love my Nex-7, but there are some quirks I wish were better handled (and it seems the Nex-6 deals with at least a few). I usually take Steve Huff's "reviews" with a big grain of salt though.
This was probably my first time picking up the camera in half a year; I decided to help my friend get some headshots and portraits. The lighting setup was actually a disaster; I had originally planned to use two strobes for an even, flat white look, but one of them failed on me (they're ancient, ancient strobes, and the malfunction caused a 45 min. delay in my shoot) so I was limited in my setup. My reflectors were gone, and my wireless triggers were missing, so I had to run my on-board flash as a light trigger for the slave strobe. Nevertheless, I just used the classic 45 degree lighting angle and tried my best to fill in the other side with some semi-specular cloth. It didn't turn out as horribly as I feared. Next time, I'm going to try to challenge myself by again doing an entire shoot with a single light and seeing how it goes when I'm armed with snoots, grids, and reflectors to help me out.
- Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 1 minute ago
- › What is better as sound quality ? D1 vs ZXR 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2