if this thing does as advertised - small, drives all headphones, built in dac, great sound (this is the crucial factor) -, it's going to be a killer item.
post #16 of 711
8/31/07 at 1:17am
- Uses a flagship level 24-bit/192KHz digital-to-analog converter chip!
- Extremely low distortion analog filter
- Protects USB ports from over-current
- Extreme care in keeping noise to a minimum, separate power supplies for each stage
- 4-layer circuit board for optimum digital layout
- Separate analog input to use as headphone amp only
- Gain switch (toggle) on front panel
- Alps volume control w/ built-in power switch
- Lithium-polymer battery (estimated 35 hours, or 70 hours w/ extended battery option)
- Built-in battery charger w/ charge status LED on front panel (2-4 hour charge time depending on battery option)
- Back panel has the USB jack (Mini-B) and DC adapter jack