New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

knife-fi? - Page 86

post #1276 of 1748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathdeisel View Post

Did pretty well imo, a bit lengthy and at one point there was a few too many ums and uhs. Not being gay or anything, but I really like your voice. Very distinct. 

 

Thanks! I'll make sure to be more relaxed on the next vid.  More pics!

 

100_0459.JPG

 

100_0455.JPG

 

100_0456.JPG

 

100_0458.JPG

 

100_0461.JPG


Edited by swbf2cheater - 6/25/12 at 6:01am
post #1277 of 1748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathdeisel View Post

 Not being gay or anything, but I really like your voice. Very distinct. 

 

Does liking someone's voice make you gay? Thanks for the head's up. I must stop listening to male singers then before my gay friends start thinking I'm finally joining them under the rainbow. 

post #1278 of 1748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post

 

Does liking someone's voice make you gay? Thanks for the head's up. I must stop listening to male singers then before my gay friends start thinking I'm finally joining them under the rainbow. 

 

Sorry, im used to hanging out with my more immature friends..
post #1279 of 1748

Pocket = SOG Visionary II

SOG-Visionary-II-VS-02-600x600.jpg

 

 

Kitchen = Shun Premier 10" Chef Knife

16639.jpg

post #1280 of 1748

I got a little bonus at work recently, and decided to buy a Benchmade Mini-Griptilian in the non-intimidating light blue color.  Should arrive in a few days.

post #1281 of 1748

Do you guys like my most expensive piece?

tanto.jpg

post #1282 of 1748

anyone got into Butterfly knives? or the preferred term; Balisongs.

 

if so, i know there are high quality brandnames like Benchmade, Bradleys(kimura's definitely), etc

 

but does anyone have any information regarding the "Bear and Son balisongs"?

 

because i bought a B&S 114B balisong, its around the low price for Bali's like 35$

while quality ones are around over 90-200 dollars.

 

but how well is the quality of B&S balisongs for starters?

post #1283 of 1748
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyPogiman View Post

anyone got into Butterfly knives? or the preferred term; Balisongs.

 

if so, i know there are high quality brandnames like Benchmade, Bradleys(kimura's definitely), etc

 

but does anyone have any information regarding the "Bear and Son balisongs"?

 

because i bought a B&S 114B balisong, its around the low price for Bali's like 35$

while quality ones are around over 90-200 dollars.

 

but how well is the quality of B&S balisongs for starters?

 

Stay away from B&S unless it's their Bear-Song sub-brand. 

 

I flip a lot of custom balisongs as well as collect other custom folders.

 

http://www.youtube.com/user/LordChrisHimself?feature=guide

 

If anybody has any Busse, Swamp Rat, or Scrapyard knives, please PM me. I really would like to try one out and I don't want to get raped by the secondary market. In fact, I don't even need to buy it, if I like it, I'll gladly pay the rape-price no problem.

post #1284 of 1748

^ cool video.  For some reason I envisioned you as a 50+ year old backcountry outdoorsman type with semi-gray hair, a scruffy beard, a fishing hat, and lots of camo.  lol.

 

awesome collection of knives.  Do you have a flashlight review video online somewhere?

post #1285 of 1748
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyTalk View Post

^ cool video.  For some reason I envisioned you as a 50+ year old backcountry outdoorsman type with semi-gray hair, a scruffy beard, a fishing hat, and lots of camo.  lol.

 

awesome collection of knives.  Do you have a flashlight review video online somewhere?

 

Nope, asian kid with dangerous toys lol.

 

Um no I don't really review flashlights, I just buy Surefire everything just because I don't like to fidget with whatever is the latest and greatest stuff. I just buy whatever works :D

post #1286 of 1748

Chris....Gangstah! 

 

btw, I saw one of your videos recently and noticed your LCD2 looks super flat in the earpads, are those just so heavily used the pads no longer angle, or are they different from the stock pads Audeze provides?  They look so slim on your head bro!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkh3flzBj0&feature=relmfu

post #1287 of 1748
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post

Chris....Gangstah! 

 

btw, I saw one of your videos recently and noticed your LCD2 looks super flat in the earpads, are those just so heavily used the pads no longer angle, or are they different from the stock pads Audeze provides?  They look so slim on your head bro!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkh3flzBj0&feature=relmfu

 

Nah they angle alright. They're actually kind of slip, they look like massive headphones but the wood is only like 1/2" thick, almost useless to even be made out of wood at that point LOL.

 

Um I just wear them for a really long time and thats what they look like on my head haha

post #1288 of 1748

^  Asian kid with dangerous and EXPENSIVE toys lol.

 

I am so jelly.  Just can't compete with the Sebenza.  Or the LCD2.  So jelly.

post #1289 of 1748
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyTalk View Post

^  Asian kid with dangerous and EXPENSIVE toys lol.

 

I am so jelly.  Just can't compete with the Sebenza.  Or the LCD2.  So jelly.

 

I never have more than one or two expensive pieces at a time. The nature of the knife hobby is very liquid when it comes to money, I could easily dump 3k and get it all right back the very next week if I pleased. I'm not rich lol it took like 8 months of nose to the grindstone cable work to be able to afford some of that.


The LCD-2 was just trading in some of my headphones I've had since 2008 :)

post #1290 of 1748

^ Whether or not you (or we) are rich is beside the point.  Don't misunderstand me, I don't hate rich people and I wish everyone could be as rich as they need in this lifetime.  Regardless, still super jelly of your gear!

 

Will be looking at your cable website and reviews when I have some time, too.  Just to make myself more jelly lol.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home