Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › portable pouches ??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

portable pouches ??

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

I have the Microshar amp and a (2G) shuffle velcroed to the top of it. I think it sounds pretty good with my PK1s but I need a pouch or case that I can carry it in. I have been to walmart and couldn't find anything. I need a pouch that has a metal belt clip on it because I'm a usps mailman and I need something that will hold while I'm out delivering mail. A couple of weeks ago I saw a post on here that someone found a case at Frys that has a plastic cover for when it rains but I don't know if it has a metal clip or not. I tried searching for it but couldn't find anything.
Jim Coleman
post #2 of 13
Hi is it this pouch you mean? Pouch


Here is the link to the place to buy it.
www.niteize.com

Hope it helps
/Erik
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Thank you Erik! That was the one I was looking for. I didn't order one though, I have a FRYS that is a 20 min. drive from my house. Saw your reply and Hopped in my truck and found them right away.
Again thanks!
post #4 of 13
I got a really nice iPod pouch with lots of room at Staples the other day. It looks like a miniature backpack.

See ya
Steve
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim15 View Post
Thank you Erik! That was the one I was looking for. I didn't order one though, I have a FRYS that is a 20 min. drive from my house. Saw your reply and Hopped in my truck and found them right away.
Again thanks!
Great that you found it


/Erik
post #6 of 13
have fun with that pouch


i personally love it...it's so convinient...the access it gives, the room...and with a second generation shuffle, you should be able to clip the shuffle on to the straps that are in the front that are there for pens and other clips. have fun!
post #7 of 13
oooh, I bought this. It was cheaper at frys electronics (outpost.com)
post #8 of 13
For the growing number of you, who are interested:

official site:
http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=129

where you can order/buy:
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/488...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Awesome bag...case can fit tomahawk size amp + ipod with agent 18 case with ease. Ideal for people with ALOs or ipod Line outs, and who desire access to volume knobs. Comes with rain cover that tucks into back pocket when you don't need it, and clip instead of belt loop. Enjoy!
post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Thank you filipelli for bringing that pouch to our attention! Works just fine.
Jim Coleman
post #10 of 13
I would get one in an instant if you could attach a shoulder strap to it.

I've been looking for a good bag for a while now...I think I'm going to try the HeadRoom MiniBag...
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverlordXenu View Post
I would get one in an instant if you could attach a shoulder strap to it.

I've been looking for a good bag for a while now...I think I'm going to try the HeadRoom MiniBag...
I have a headroom complete headcase mp3 new that I'm trying to get rid of. Check the for sale forums.

EDIT: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=257271
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by manaox2 View Post
I have a headroom complete headcase mp3 new that I'm trying to get rid of. Check the for sale forums.

EDIT: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=257271
I use IEM's, so that would be a waste for me...
post #13 of 13
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › portable pouches ??