Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Frankenstien iMod with BIG Balls - V-Caps Franken ShuttlePod is HERE!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Frankenstien iMod with BIG Balls - V-Caps Franken ShuttlePod is HERE!!! - Page 5

post #61 of 145
Good DIY work and everything, but I dont like it. Your rig looked so clean and smooth before, and it no longer has that quality. I hope it sounds spectacular.
post #62 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjumper78 View Post
i like the loud music warning sticker
I was gonna mention that...CLASSIC!
post #63 of 145
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx View Post
Good DIY work and everything, but I dont like it. Your rig looked so clean and smooth before, and it no longer has that quality. I hope it sounds spectacular.
Yep my previous setup looks much sleeker and sexier. But then the setup that I have now offers at least 1X to 2X improvement over that one in SQ alone
post #64 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFN View Post
The setup that I have now offers at least 1X to 2X improvement over that one in SQ alone
Man, that is a brilliant mod for the serious rig, very inspirational to hear that the SQ is improved so much, you're an evil man EFN, now I need to get one.
post #65 of 145
I still can't get over that big old thing....awesome!
post #66 of 145
EFN's Mod made me rethink my decision to ignore the 5.5G Imod and keep my 4G!
Up to this point the 20GB more hard dive space and a tiny improvement in the SQ department did not seem to be worth the extra money spent.
But now...
post #67 of 145
Thread Starter 
oooh I feel so evil
post #68 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFN View Post
oooh I feel so evil
You are.
post #69 of 145
EFN price quote me right now, im getting one of them. and thats final.

also what would the price be if you used v caps instead?
post #70 of 145
I think from EFN's previous posts he has said he will not be making any ipod docks for people; I think he said that it was simply far too difficult and time consuming to mass produce.
post #71 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
I think from EFN's previous posts he has said he will not be making any ipod docks for people; I think he said that it was simply far too difficult and time consuming to mass produce.
BAH !!

everyone has their price, lol.
post #72 of 145
Thread Starter 
LOL! one thing for sure - I will not go commercial with this stuffs. But in the mean while I do "occasionally" make specific cables for fellow head-fiers. Cabling and tweaking is a huge passion for me (as much as I enjoy music).

Since then I have been quite adept at making docks. And I will not turn down a personal request as long as it does not clash with my daily schedules.
post #73 of 145
Temptation too strong, you and scottiebabie are driving me away from the home rig I originally considered...
post #74 of 145
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg9198 View Post
Temptation too strong, you and scottiebabie are driving me away from the home rig I originally considered...
Resistance is Futile
post #75 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFN View Post
...Because as a few already mentioned earlier, I doubt the Airport dudes will allow me to pass through with my current rig
Forget the airport. Pull that sucker out ANYWHERE and people are going to be diving under tables and ringing 911.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Frankenstien iMod with BIG Balls - V-Caps Franken ShuttlePod is HERE!!!