or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them. - Page 3253

post #48781 of 70959

 

SACD rip

folder.jpg
Edited by Radioking59 - 12/29/13 at 10:35pm
post #48782 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

The+Nightfly+Donald+Fagen.png

 

DVD-A  24/48kHz

:beerchug:

 

Oh Yeah!

 

What I wanna know is:

:popcorn:

What record is actually on the TT? Yes, the album cover is Sonny Rollins but the actual record on the TT appears to be another LP.

post #48783 of 70959

Heavy russian metal, with love (lol)

post #48784 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogsurviver View Post
 

Terry Bozzio is a favourite drummer of mine - for decades. http://www.united-mutations.com/b/terry_bozzio.htm

 

...

 

Outstanding. Absolutely amazing. Thank you. That was a real treat.

post #48785 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmustBKidn View Post
 

 

Outstanding. Absolutely amazing. Thank you. That was a real treat.

Glad to spread the experience of those pushing the envelope.

 

Terry Bozzio has few peers in the "pushing the envelope" category - not only in drumming, but in all human endeavours.

post #48786 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

The+Nightfly+Donald+Fagen.png

 

DVD-A  24/48kHz

:beerchug:

 

Oh Yeah!

 

What I wanna know is:

:popcorn:

What record is actually on the TT? Yes, the album cover is Sonny Rollins but the actual record on the TT appears to be another LP.

I never could make it out. The bigger I blow it up the grainier it gets....I wonder if it is .... "The Nightfly"? That would be funny!

post #48787 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

I never could make it out. The bigger I blow it up the grainier it gets....I wonder if it is .... "The Nightfly"? That would be funny!

 

That would be a huge inside :veryevil: joke! But an image search shows it's not the Sonny Rollins LP.... hmmm.... someone jump in and help out!

post #48788 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogsurviver View Post
 
 

Glad to spread the experience of those pushing the envelope.

 

Terry Bozzio has few peers in the "pushing the envelope" category - not only in drumming, but in all human endeavours.

: Ohmg:

Okay, Terry got his props, now get in there.... what LP is on Donald Fagen's "Nightfly" TT?

:popcorn:

post #48789 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogsurviver View Post
 
 

Glad to spread the experience of those pushing the envelope.

 

Terry Bozzio has few peers in the "pushing the envelope" category - not only in drumming, but in all human endeavours.

: Ohmg:

Okay, Terry got his props, now get in there.... what LP is on Donald Fagen's "Nightfly" TT?

:popcorn:

Norah Jones - Little Broken Hearts DSD64

 

Something to chase off the current -34 degrees....That is actual, not wind chill. WC about -55 right now....

post #48790 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

That would be a huge inside :veryevil: joke! But an image search shows it's not the Sonny Rollins LP.... hmmm.... someone jump in and help out!

almost certainly not "nightfly", both these images show a clear WB logo and no square-ish border around the label...

 

 

sorry...

post #48791 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
 

almost certainly not "nightfly", both these images show a clear WB logo and no square-ish border around the label...

 

sorry...

 

With the number of members who post here, help is on the way.... or maybe not. Folks still runnin' around on holiday and this fact-finding post will be buried in a hurry.

post #48792 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 
 

Norah Jones - Little Broken Hearts DSD64

 

Something to chase off the current -34 degrees....That is actual, not wind chill. WC about -55 right now....

 

But your spot.... is sooo d-r-e-a-m-y.

post #48793 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

That would be a huge inside :veryevil: joke! But an image search shows it's not the Sonny Rollins LP.... hmmm.... someone jump in and help out!

almost certainly not "nightfly", both these images show a clear WB logo and no square-ish border around the label...

 

 

sorry...

Dang...That would have been cool....:cool:

post #48794 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaleherring View Post

Not sure exactly what you do and don't like but you should peep the Seven Lions mix of Running to the Sea. A++
I like tips so i'll check it out later!
post #48795 of 70959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

With the number of members who post here, help is on the way.... or maybe not. Folks still runnin' around on holiday and this fact-finding post will be buried in a hurry.

it probably needs its own thread, I'm on it...

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/697512/what-is-the-record-on-the-turntable-on-the-the-nightlfy-sleeve

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.