Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them. - Page 2891

post #43351 of 55102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv My BASS 1 View Post


Pretty Lights' much anticipated new album. If you haven't heard of this amazing artist, you should know that his production technique is pretty unique. All of the instruments and vocals were recorded directly onto vinyl records, and then sampled. And by the way, all of his albums are free.

http://www.prettylightsmusic.com/therecordlabel/

 

 

beerchug.gif

post #43352 of 55102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv My BASS 1 View Post

 

Pretty Lights' much anticipated new album. If you haven't heard of this amazing artist, you should know that his production technique is pretty unique. All of the instruments and vocals were recorded directly onto vinyl records, and then sampled. And by the way, all of his albums are free.

http://www.prettylightsmusic.com/therecordlabel/

Thank you for sharing this artist. I am demo'ing his music at the moment and I love what I hear. I see he has a store with physical CD copies, so I might help myself to a few of those. :)

post #43353 of 55102


Kind of disgusted that I listen to this so much...

post #43354 of 55102

post #43355 of 55102

 

"Van Morrison: At The Movies - Soundtrack Hits" - Van Morrison

post #43356 of 55102

post #43357 of 55102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spastic View Post

 

Nice to see some Ragtime promotion!!
post #43358 of 55102

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85

 

DJ Cheb i Sabbah - Shri Durga

post #43359 of 55102

 

Great Summer album!

post #43360 of 55102

Beatles

 

 

 

Good Morning Good Morning , Good Good ~

post #43361 of 55102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen View Post

Beatles

 

 

 

Good Morning Good Morning , Good Good ~

beyersmile.png  Entertainment Weekly just listed the top 100 albums and Revolver was #1 with 3 other Beatles albums listed but this was left off?

post #43362 of 55102
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post

beyersmile.png  Entertainment Weekly just listed the top 100 albums and Revolver was #1 with 3 other Beatles albums listed but this was left off?

 

LOL....that stellar poll that had albums by Kanye West and Adele rated ahead of anything by Hendrix, Paul Simon, or Pink Floyd! I'm kinda surprised the author didn't have the Wiggles album in the top 10 :-O
post #43363 of 55102
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post

beyersmile.png  Entertainment Weekly just listed the top 100 albums and Revolver was #1 with 3 other Beatles albums listed but this was left off?

Just shows how unrealistic this poll is....

post #43364 of 55102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen View Post

Beatles

 

 

 

Good Morning Good Morning , Good Good ~

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post

beyersmile.png  Entertainment Weekly just listed the top 100 albums and Revolver was #1 with 3 other Beatles albums listed but this was left off?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpink44 View Post

 

LOL....that stellar poll that had albums by Kanye West and Adele rated ahead of anything by Hendrix, Paul Simon, or Pink Floyd! I'm kinda surprised the author didn't have the Wiggles album in the top 10 :-O

 

I've got nothing to say, bAnnotateut it's OK
Good morning, good morning , good good ;')

 

/ Restore the 4th !!!

post #43365 of 55102

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.