Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them. - Page 2832

post #42466 of 56531

Milt Jackson - Statements (1962)

 

cropped-Milt-Jackson-Festival-dEchternach-Kirchberg-Luxembourg-09.07.1981.jpg

 

 

Now playing... "Big George"

post #42467 of 56531

"Crazy on You" absolutely pops on 24/96

post #42468 of 56531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Milt Jackson - Statements (1962)

 

cropped-Milt-Jackson-Festival-dEchternach-Kirchberg-Luxembourg-09.07.1981.jpg

 

 

Now playing... "Big George"

I'm gonna have to start following you Silent One :) Seems like everything you post on this thread is something I'm already interested in, or I enjoy after checking it out!

post #42469 of 56531

wink.gif Thanks for the kind words.

post #42470 of 56531

Erotic Cakes

post #42471 of 56531

Manu Katche - Manu Katche

Yesterday I was at Manu Katche concert in Riga, Latvia. Excellent performance!

post #42472 of 56531

Created by ImageGear, AccuSoft Corp.

post #42473 of 56531

Hip hop & soul was never better. Pretty lights take the experience to surreal level with their new track “Around the block”. They also offer free legal download from their site and work on only voluntary donations on the site, which is pretty surprising in this day and age.

 

 

 

post #42474 of 56531
Listening to Slipknot and Justin Beibers Pycosocial Social Baby remix on YouTube. It's great!!
post #42475 of 56531

post #42476 of 56531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romis View Post

Manu Katche - Manu Katche

Yesterday I was at Manu Katche concert in Riga, Latvia. Excellent performance!

Romis, your musical tastes are just wonderful. I've had a Manu album in my car to listen for months. Such creativity! I'm glad you enjoy it as well.

post #42477 of 56531
Quote:
Originally Posted by basilabbott View Post

Hip hop & soul was never better. Pretty lights take the experience to surreal level with their new track “Around the block”. They also offer free legal download from their site and work on only voluntary donations on the site, which is pretty surprising in this day and age.

 

 

 

Amen to that!

post #42478 of 56531

This disc of 6 symphonies written during the years 1733-1741 by Antonio Brioschi

is sublime.  Fascinating music, beautifully performed and recorded. 

 

post #42479 of 56531
I can't get away from the new daftpunk album at the moment! It's soooo nice on my new tma-1...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2
post #42480 of 56531

Neurosis-Honor in Decay, 2012

 

 

Product Details

 

Edit: I'm a big Neurosis fan, and I like this release. But I can't help but feel that it's not as engaging as their last release, Given to the Rising (2007).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.