Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them. - Page 2707

post #40591 of 51720

post #40592 of 51720

http://knifecity.bandcamp.com/album/knife-city (FREE!)

post #40593 of 51720
Imagine Dragons - Demons (On a loop, trying to memorize the lyrics to sing in the shower)
post #40594 of 51720

Good stuff. The LP destroys the CD sound wise. Such a good album. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDave View Post

Imagine Dragons - Demons (On a loop, trying to memorize the lyrics to sing in the shower)
post #40595 of 51720

 

"Specter At The Feast" - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club


Edited by DLeeWebb - 3/21/13 at 2:02pm
post #40596 of 51720

Gui Boratto - Chromophobia

 

Image

post #40597 of 51720

Carmen Gomes inc. ''thousand shades of blue''

 

Paul Berner Band ''Road to Memphis''

 

Carmen Gomes inc. ''Torn''

 

all on Sound Liaison

post #40598 of 51720

Carmen Gomes inc. ''thousand shades of blue''

 

Paul Berner Band ''Road to Memphis''

 

Carmen Gomes inc. ''Torn''

 

all on Sound Liaison

post #40599 of 51720
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDave View Post

Imagine Dragons - Demons (On a loop, trying to memorize the lyrics to sing in the shower)

I love the whole album, except for It's Time. I don't know why, maybe it is too poppy.
post #40600 of 51720

I love the beat in It's Time, but it's pretty overplayed if you're a radio guy.

 

The whole album is pretty good though.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post


I love the whole album, except for It's Time. I don't know why, maybe it is too poppy.
post #40601 of 51720
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

I love the beat in It's Time, but it's pretty overplayed if you're a radio guy.

The whole album is pretty good though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post

I love the whole album, except for It's Time. I don't know why, maybe it is too poppy.

Let me correct myself... tongue.gif

I like the song, I don't like it at 0:53, 2:25 etc. (The chorus). When it goes like "It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger..." That part is the one I don't like that much.

The song is nice, but I prefer Radioactive, Demons and Tip Toe.
Edited by JuanseAmador - 3/21/13 at 6:23pm
post #40602 of 51720

Radioactive blows it up every time. beerchug.gif


Quote:


Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post


Let me correct myself... tongue.gif

I like the song, I don't like it at 0:53, 2:25 etc. (The chorus). When it goes like "It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger..." That part is the one I don't like that much.

The song is nice, but I prefer Radioactive, Demons and Tip Toe.
post #40603 of 51720
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Radioactive blows it up every time. beerchug.gif
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post

Let me correct myself... tongue.gif


I like the song, I don't like it at 0:53, 2:25 etc. (The chorus). When it goes like "It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger..." That part is the one I don't like that much.


The song is nice, but I prefer Radioactive, Demons and Tip Toe.

Listening to it right now smily_headphones1.gif

I love the Electro-Indie style it resembles.
post #40604 of 51720
Quote:

First two great stuff.....they were great onstage in the G3......will check out the other one.

post #40605 of 51720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

First two great stuff.....they were great onstage in the G3......will check out the other one.

Are you familiar with Chickenfoot?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.