Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them. - Page 2559

post #38371 of 55120
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakerlabfan View Post

Weather Report - self titled
(1971, Columbia) -1C / -1A in the deadwax stampers

beerchug.gif

post #38372 of 55120

Bought these tonight on my way home. Great prices too.

 

 

Listening to Bob Dylan before I venture onto Fleetwood Mac. :-)

post #38373 of 55120

Norah Jones - Don't Know Why

post #38374 of 55120
post #38375 of 55120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroysall View Post

Bought these tonight on my way home. Great prices too.






Listening to Bob Dylan before I venture onto Fleetwood Mac. :-)

My copy of Fleetwood Mac is pretty noisy. I ordered new copies of it and Rumours. Should be here soon. Some of the best music ever right there.
post #38376 of 55120
Resume: The Best of Richie Havens
 
 
 
   
 
 

Resume: The Best of Richie Havens

Richie Havens

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #38377 of 55120
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post


My copy of Fleetwood Mac is pretty noisy. I ordered new copies of it and Rumours. Should be here soon. Some of the best music ever right there.

I hope you realize posting a purchase of Rumours by Feetwood Mac is grounds for a lifetime ban from the Metal Thread. Cancel the order now!frown.gif

post #38378 of 55120

Uhhhh...Okay. It's worth it, considering how good Rumours is. 

 

Deal with it. I'll go back to listening to this Enslaved album again.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

I hope you realize posting a purchase of Rumours by Feetwood Mac is grounds for a lifetime ban from the Metal Thread. Cancel the order now!frown.gif

post #38379 of 55120
post #38380 of 55120
post #38381 of 55120
"The girl with the dragon tattoo" soundtrack - Trent Reznor and Aticus Ross
post #38382 of 55120

These three today. Trying to get back into the habit of listening to more jazz; it is easily my favorite genre after all. The version of "Page One" I listened to was the SACD released by Analogue Productions and mastered by Kevin Gray and Steve Hoffman.

 

1000 1000 1000

post #38383 of 55120

I am trying so hard to hunt down the Analogue Productions 45rpm cut of Waltz for Debby mastered by Gray and Hoffman. Can't find one anywhere.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Elite View Post

These three today. Trying to get back into the habit of listening to more jazz; it is easily my favorite genre after all. The version of "Page One" I listened to was the SACD released by Analogue Productions and mastered by Kevin Gray and Steve Hoffman.

post #38384 of 55120
Turboneger - Ass Cobra (1996)
post #38385 of 55120

Stars - Lights changing colours :]

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.