Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them. - Page 2548

post #38206 of 55712
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post
Got my LPs in the mail today. Just...wonderful. Best recorded/mastered Metal I own by a wide margin. It's also just generally fantastic. 

Isn't it? I love the album so much! Definitely can't wait for their new album.

 

Anyways, just got this single from the store. Listening to it now. Love the song, loved the movie.


Edited by Destroysall - 1/3/13 at 9:58pm
post #38207 of 55712

post #38208 of 55712

post #38209 of 55712

Primal Fear's latest album : Unbreakable

 

Man i love this band!

post #38210 of 55712
Quote:
Originally Posted by punks15 View Post

Primal Fear's latest album : Unbreakable

 

Man i love this band!

 

Love those album too beyersmile.png

 

Anyway, what's up with Au-Id??, does the domain's is expired or what?? blink.gif

post #38211 of 55712

700

 

700

 

 

Listened this morning to these Doctor L's LPs.  Doctor L made a mix between Jazz, Free Jazz , 70s music , a bit of Electro and Afrobeat .. Great Music IMO.

 

I'm Currently listening to this now:

 

700

post #38212 of 55712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroysall View Post

Isn't it? I love the album so much! Definitely can't wait for their new album.

 

Anyways, just got this single from the store. Listening to it now. Love the song, loved the movie.

 

 

Adele is the bomb..

post #38213 of 55712
Tron Legacy OST by Daft Punk

________________________________________
Sent from GT-P6800 using Tapatalk HD
post #38214 of 55712
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

 

Adele is the bomb..

Indeed she is. I need to purchase a few of her albums. This single alone is exemplary.

post #38215 of 55712

Oscar Peterson Trio - Oscar In Paris

post #38216 of 55712

Tool

 

 

1000

 

 


Tool - Vicarious 




Eye on the TV
Cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be

Like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used a poison in his tea
And kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story.
It's no fun 'til someone dies

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While the mother holds her child,
Watches him die
Hands to the sky crying,
"Why, oh why!"

Cause I need to watch things die
From a distance
Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies
You all need it too - don't lie.

Why can't we just admit it?
Why can't we just admit it?
We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'
Neither the brave nor bold
Will write as the stories told
We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'

I need to watch things die
From a good safe distance
Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies
You all feel the same so
Why can't we just admit it

Blood like rain, come down
Drum on grave and ground

Part vampire
Part warrior
Carnivore and voyeur
Stare at the transmitter
Synched to the death rattle...

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie (x4)

Credulous at best your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men
Pull your head on out
Your hippy beliefs and give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again

The universe is hostile
So impersonal
Devour to survive
So it is, so it's always been...

We all feed on tragedy
It's like blood to a vampire

Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies


Much better you than I. 

post #38217 of 55712

Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue

post #38218 of 55712

700

 

 

700

post #38219 of 55712

700

post #38220 of 55712

You got me listening to it on my break today at work. Such a fantastic song. Shame the album hasn't seen an LP release.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen View Post

 

Eye on the TV
Cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be

Like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used a poison in his tea
And kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story.
It's no fun 'til someone dies

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While the mother holds her child,
Watches him die
Hands to the sky crying,
"Why, oh why!"

Cause I need to watch things die
From a distance
Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies
You all need it too - don't lie.

Why can't we just admit it?
Why can't we just admit it?
We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'
Neither the brave nor bold
Will write as the stories told
We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'

I need to watch things die
From a good safe distance
Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies
You all feel the same so
Why can't we just admit it

Blood like rain, come down
Drum on grave and ground

Part vampire
Part warrior
Carnivore and voyeur
Stare at the transmitter
Synched to the death rattle...

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie (x4)

Credulous at best your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men
Pull your head on out
Your hippy beliefs and give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again

The universe is hostile
So impersonal
Devour to survive
So it is, so it's always been...

We all feed on tragedy
It's like blood to a vampire

Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies


Much better you than I. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please read them.