Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does anyone own both the Senn HD600 and HD650? Last post on 2/12/15 at 12:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultimate HD650/600 headband string/cord stretching method - safe and easy Last post on 2/3/15 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 and HD650 discontinued? Last post on 2/6/15 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Any chance of getting a picture ?? Would you be able to get more than one pair of cans on them??
would easily fit two pairs of cans, but you'd be using the exterior surface to hold the headphones. I'm using just a single "normal brick sized" brick for mine. The inner surface of them where the cups hold has a nice roughish texture to them, like they are sandblasted, that just enough tack to hold the cans gently in place. If you image search for them, you'll find a lot of different and beautiful varieties...lots of colors and patterns to choose from.
Just ordered for ~$17. Thanks for making the topic
I brought an actual head for mine, glass i might add. It looks the muts nuts and it can double as a lamp too..
I'm very superstitious.
Good idea, though.
I just ordered 6.
my desk is just gosh darn a MESS!
i think i'll attach the hh10 on the side of the HDTV.
can you help me to find it?
HH10 is a little tricky to understand how clamp sets up. Other than that it is an excellently designed and manufactured headphone stand. will fit desk thickness up to 2'' I estimate, maybe a little more. I paid $10.50 but note the price has gone up as I purchase a second unit. Love Sennheiser, own many models and expect the best from them. This stand matches in every way that excellence.
This might sound like an odd question, but what is the depth of the clamp mechanism on the HH10? My desk is only 1" thick (certainly within the width specs of the clamp detailed in this thread), but it has a 1.25" chamfer along the edge, so I'm not sure if the clamp is deep enough to reach the flat surface of the desk. Can someone who owns one of these provide the exact dimensions of the clamp?
It looks like a very nice headphone stand, but I can't seem find detailed specifications on it anywhere.
- Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 13 seconds ago
- › The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM - impressions and... 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i 1 minute ago
- › Looking for the right HiFi Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)