Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 pm in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Replacement earpads for HD580 / HD600 / HD650 from Ebay seller from China? Last post on 12/10/13 at 10:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 vs HD 600 Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- WTS: Sennheiser HD580 - White Driver (HD600 grills, HD650 cable) - Great Value! Last post on 12/8/13 at 6:12pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD598 vs HD600 vs HD650 Last post on 10/21/13 at 11:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 444/13/08 at 4:21pmQuote:Any chance of getting a picture ?? Would you be able to get more than one pair of cans on them??
would easily fit two pairs of cans, but you'd be using the exterior surface to hold the headphones. I'm using just a single "normal brick sized" brick for mine. The inner surface of them where the cups hold has a nice roughish texture to them, like they are sandblasted, that just enough tack to hold the cans gently in place. If you image search for them, you'll find a lot of different and beautiful varieties...lots of colors and patterns to choose from.post #33 of 444/19/08 at 5:41ampost #34 of 445/18/08 at 9:38pmI've been wanting the HH10 for months to use for my hd555s but could never find them in stock anywhere! Didn't even see the Sennheiser store come up in any searching I did.
Just ordered for ~$17. Thanks for making the topicpost #35 of 445/18/08 at 11:44pmQuote:I brought an actual head for mine, glass i might add. It looks the muts nuts and it can double as a lamp too..
I'm very superstitious.
Good idea, though.post #36 of 443/18/09 at 6:45pm
I just ordered 6.
my desk is just gosh darn a MESS!
i think i'll attach the hh10 on the side of the HDTV.
paulpost #37 of 443/27/09 at 2:36ampost #38 of 443/28/09 at 6:04pmpost #39 of 444/4/09 at 11:19pmpost #40 of 445/21/10 at 2:43pmpost #41 of 446/13/13 at 3:36pmpost #42 of 446/13/13 at 3:37pmQuote:
can you help me to find it?post #43 of 448/30/13 at 4:36pm
HH10 is a little tricky to understand how clamp sets up. Other than that it is an excellently designed and manufactured headphone stand. will fit desk thickness up to 2'' I estimate, maybe a little more. I paid $10.50 but note the price has gone up as I purchase a second unit. Love Sennheiser, own many models and expect the best from them. This stand matches in every way that excellence.post #44 of 449/10/13 at 12:43pm
This might sound like an odd question, but what is the depth of the clamp mechanism on the HH10? My desk is only 1" thick (certainly within the width specs of the clamp detailed in this thread), but it has a 1.25" chamfer along the edge, so I'm not sure if the clamp is deep enough to reach the flat surface of the desk. Can someone who owns one of these provide the exact dimensions of the clamp?
It looks like a very nice headphone stand, but I can't seem find detailed specifications on it anywhere.Return Home
- Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Hello from Italy 1 minute ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The ATH-CKS77..Big, roomy, detailed, balanced, n I am not just... 1 minute ago
- › akg k612 vs Q701 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › Good headphones for rock music, $200-$300 ? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe