Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does anyone own both the Senn HD600 and HD650? Last post on 2/12/15 at 12:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultimate HD650/600 headband string/cord stretching method - safe and easy Last post on 2/3/15 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 and HD650 discontinued? Last post on 2/6/15 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Any chance of getting a picture ?? Would you be able to get more than one pair of cans on them??
would easily fit two pairs of cans, but you'd be using the exterior surface to hold the headphones. I'm using just a single "normal brick sized" brick for mine. The inner surface of them where the cups hold has a nice roughish texture to them, like they are sandblasted, that just enough tack to hold the cans gently in place. If you image search for them, you'll find a lot of different and beautiful varieties...lots of colors and patterns to choose from.
Just ordered for ~$17. Thanks for making the topic
I brought an actual head for mine, glass i might add. It looks the muts nuts and it can double as a lamp too..
I'm very superstitious.
Good idea, though.
I just ordered 6.
my desk is just gosh darn a MESS!
i think i'll attach the hh10 on the side of the HDTV.
can you help me to find it?
HH10 is a little tricky to understand how clamp sets up. Other than that it is an excellently designed and manufactured headphone stand. will fit desk thickness up to 2'' I estimate, maybe a little more. I paid $10.50 but note the price has gone up as I purchase a second unit. Love Sennheiser, own many models and expect the best from them. This stand matches in every way that excellence.
This might sound like an odd question, but what is the depth of the clamp mechanism on the HH10? My desk is only 1" thick (certainly within the width specs of the clamp detailed in this thread), but it has a 1.25" chamfer along the edge, so I'm not sure if the clamp is deep enough to reach the flat surface of the desk. Can someone who owns one of these provide the exact dimensions of the clamp?
It looks like a very nice headphone stand, but I can't seem find detailed specifications on it anywhere.
- Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology. 12 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 23 seconds ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 42 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › CanOpener? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2