Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does anyone own both the Senn HD600 and HD650? Last post on 2/12/15 at 12:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultimate HD650/600 headband string/cord stretching method - safe and easy Last post on 2/3/15 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 and HD650 discontinued? Last post on 2/6/15 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Any chance of getting a picture ?? Would you be able to get more than one pair of cans on them??
would easily fit two pairs of cans, but you'd be using the exterior surface to hold the headphones. I'm using just a single "normal brick sized" brick for mine. The inner surface of them where the cups hold has a nice roughish texture to them, like they are sandblasted, that just enough tack to hold the cans gently in place. If you image search for them, you'll find a lot of different and beautiful varieties...lots of colors and patterns to choose from.
Just ordered for ~$17. Thanks for making the topic
I brought an actual head for mine, glass i might add. It looks the muts nuts and it can double as a lamp too..
I'm very superstitious.
Good idea, though.
I just ordered 6.
my desk is just gosh darn a MESS!
i think i'll attach the hh10 on the side of the HDTV.
can you help me to find it?
HH10 is a little tricky to understand how clamp sets up. Other than that it is an excellently designed and manufactured headphone stand. will fit desk thickness up to 2'' I estimate, maybe a little more. I paid $10.50 but note the price has gone up as I purchase a second unit. Love Sennheiser, own many models and expect the best from them. This stand matches in every way that excellence.
This might sound like an odd question, but what is the depth of the clamp mechanism on the HH10? My desk is only 1" thick (certainly within the width specs of the clamp detailed in this thread), but it has a 1.25" chamfer along the edge, so I'm not sure if the clamp is deep enough to reach the flat surface of the desk. Can someone who owns one of these provide the exact dimensions of the clamp?
It looks like a very nice headphone stand, but I can't seem find detailed specifications on it anywhere.
- Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 19 seconds ago
- › Pendulumic S1 Stance Wireless Bluetooth Headphone 21 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 37 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Help with turtlebeach. 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3