Related Forum Threads
- HD650s and Fast Music. Last post on 9/2/14 at 4:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Irish Still Make Headphones? Last post on 9/2/14 at 6:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Review] Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Last post on 8/20/14 at 1:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Collections Last post on 6/8/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need advice for gear upgrade Last post on 5/31/14 at 8:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Any chance of getting a picture ?? Would you be able to get more than one pair of cans on them??
would easily fit two pairs of cans, but you'd be using the exterior surface to hold the headphones. I'm using just a single "normal brick sized" brick for mine. The inner surface of them where the cups hold has a nice roughish texture to them, like they are sandblasted, that just enough tack to hold the cans gently in place. If you image search for them, you'll find a lot of different and beautiful varieties...lots of colors and patterns to choose from.
Just ordered for ~$17. Thanks for making the topic
I brought an actual head for mine, glass i might add. It looks the muts nuts and it can double as a lamp too..
I'm very superstitious.
Good idea, though.
I just ordered 6.
my desk is just gosh darn a MESS!
i think i'll attach the hh10 on the side of the HDTV.
can you help me to find it?
HH10 is a little tricky to understand how clamp sets up. Other than that it is an excellently designed and manufactured headphone stand. will fit desk thickness up to 2'' I estimate, maybe a little more. I paid $10.50 but note the price has gone up as I purchase a second unit. Love Sennheiser, own many models and expect the best from them. This stand matches in every way that excellence.
This might sound like an odd question, but what is the depth of the clamp mechanism on the HH10? My desk is only 1" thick (certainly within the width specs of the clamp detailed in this thread), but it has a 1.25" chamfer along the edge, so I'm not sure if the clamp is deep enough to reach the flat surface of the desk. Can someone who owns one of these provide the exact dimensions of the clamp?
It looks like a very nice headphone stand, but I can't seem find detailed specifications on it anywhere.
- Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Ipod gen 7 Classic 240gb 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 6 minutes ago
- › Need help looking for Themes/Songs like these 8 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)