Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony DAP role call!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony DAP role call! - Page 4

post #46 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozncore View Post
I got an A806 still in the box. It's too small to hold m music collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunks View Post
That's a shame - my mother just bought an A808 and I spent today ripping her CD collection and loading them.

It's very nice indeed.
What bit rates are you guys using? I'm using ATRAC3plus @ 256kbps and I've filled my 20GB on the HD3.
post #47 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunks View Post
That's a shame - my mother just bought an A808 and I spent today ripping her CD collection and loading them.

It's very nice indeed.
I wanted to get a A808 but I'm stuck with the A806 until I can sell it. I want that A808.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJShadow View Post
What bit rates are you guys using? I'm using ATRAC3plus @ 256kbps and I've filled my 20GB on the HD3.
Most of mine are mp3 @ 320kbps while the rest are in flac. It takes up about 7GB. Quite a small collection compared to some others here at head fi.
post #48 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozncore View Post
I wanted to get a A808 but I'm stuck with the A806 until I can sell it. I want that A808.
I don't know if you're in the UK, but if you are, John Lewis and SonyStyle in Bluewater are giving away the Sony CPFIX001.CEK wireless PC streaming speakers free with any purchase of the Sony NW-A8xx series. It's crazy as the speaker system costs £169
I missed out on it as I bought the player months ago - but plenty of people seem to have made good use of this amazing offer. I've never known a £169 freebie to be given away with an mp3 player before.
post #49 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by soozieq View Post
I don't know if you're in the UK, but if you are, John Lewis and SonyStyle in Bluewater are giving away the Sony CPFIX001.CEK wireless PC streaming speakers free with any purchase of the Sony NW-A8xx series. It's crazy as the speaker system costs £169
I missed out on it as I bought the player months ago - but plenty of people seem to have made good use of this amazing offer. I've never known a £169 freebie to be given away with an mp3 player before.
Unfortunately I live in Australia...and down here we never get such good deals.
post #50 of 54
Had discmen and walkman in the past. Went away for a while but then got into MD and currently have a NH700 HiMD. Currently looking for a new DAP and the new A800's is on the shortlist. Its has no FM though does it. I don't really have a problem with Sonicstage. I only use it for transfers. I manage my music in MediaMonkey.
post #51 of 54

lp md person

1999 md mzr37, rh10 and the aiwa knockoffs fm70 and 80. i love them but do not use them much any more as they are clumsy for mp3
post #52 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky191 View Post
Had discmen and walkman in the past. Went away for a while but then got into MD and currently have a NH700 HiMD. Currently looking for a new DAP and the new A800's is on the shortlist. Its has no FM though does it. I don't really have a problem with Sonicstage. I only use it for transfers. I manage my music in MediaMonkey.
Would you like to help me get rid of mine?
post #53 of 54
I have a Sony NW-A808 and a Sony MZ-NH600D...
post #54 of 54
I've got a red HD3, works great, wish I could turn the brightness down though. I only use it at night.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony DAP role call!