Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD - Page 172

post #2566 of 3134


Trying out flat black engine paint on my stand.  It made the whole thing looks like it is made of plastic.

 

 

 

post #2567 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post


Trying out flat black engine paint on my stand.  It made the whole thing looks like it is made of plastic.


 






Looks like matte black heavy duty aluminium. Very nice to my eyes, anyways.
post #2568 of 3134

Looks very good, imo. Makes me want to touch it to see if it is plastic or metal, and will touch it more for the cold metal feeling.

 

I wna touch your stand...

post #2569 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 


Trying out flat black engine paint on my stand.  It made the whole thing looks like it is made of plastic.

Finish looks very nice imo

post #2570 of 3134





How do you like my new headphone rack? It's a grundtal from ikea. $8 plus 3" screws, washers and I cut a 3/8 PVC pipe to serve as a 2" spacer.
post #2571 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 


Trying out flat black engine paint on my stand.  It made the whole thing looks like it is made of plastic.

Doesn't stop people from painting their cars matte black, right?

They turned out quite nice IMHO!

post #2572 of 3134

Here it  is.  Finally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2573 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 

Here it  is.  Finally.
 

WOW!!!     that is beautiful...

post #2574 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 

Here it  is.  Finally.

Really nice!

 

I've been following your work on this design - very polished result.  Looks fantastic!

post #2575 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 

Here it  is.  Finally.

 

Bravo! that's very nice work.

post #2576 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixr View Post
 

WOW!!!     that is beautiful...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gignac View Post
 

Really nice!

 

I've been following your work on this design - very polished result.  Looks fantastic!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honkytime View Post
 

Bravo! that's very nice work.



Thank you all.  The design like all things in nature, is evolving.  I don't know if it will ever reach a Nash Equilibrium.  :P

 

post #2577 of 3134

I like it!!!

post #2578 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakydrew View Post
 

I like it!!!


Thanks.


I think the HD800 looks better on it than the T1.

 

post #2579 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabwong View Post






How do you like my new headphone rack? It's a grundtal from ikea. $8 plus 3" screws, washers and I cut a 3/8 PVC pipe to serve as a 2" spacer.

 

fantastic!  I might have to put mine on the wall too!

post #2580 of 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdufour View Post

fantastic!  I might have to put mine on the wall too!

Thanks. I partly put it in the wall because I have a 1 year old. She has destruction written all over her.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD