Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD - Page 142

post #2116 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 

Improved on my earlier build.

More ergonomic. Lighter.  More functional.  Better finish. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow, your headphone stand is the most impressive i've ever seen before. Did you make it ?

post #2117 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubiboy90 View Post

Wow, your headphone stand is the most impressive i've ever seen before. Did you make it ?

Ha, someone is a little late to the party smily_headphones1.gif
post #2118 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post

Ha, someone is a little late to the party smily_headphones1.gif

I've just got my headphone few days ago, and after that is a thinking about DIY headphone stand, haha
Edited by cubiboy90 - 9/10/13 at 11:32am
post #2119 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubiboy90 View Post
 

Wow, your headphone stand is the most impressive i've ever seen before. Did you make it ?

 

 


Thanks.  Yes.  Still not happy with it though.  Alas, I can only do it during Saturdays and Sundays.  Making a white and silver version now.  

post #2120 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 

 

 


Thanks.  Yes.  Still not happy with it though.  

Heh??

 

Not happy?

 

Looks like an engine.

post #2121 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 

 

 


Thanks.  Yes.  Still not happy with it though.  Alas, I can only do it during Saturdays and Sundays.  Making a white and silver version now.  

 

Which tool did you use to DIY your stand ?

post #2122 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubiboy90 View Post
 

 

Which tool did you use to DIY your stand ?

 

Claremont saw, power sander and a lot of wood epoxy.

post #2123 of 2795

 

Hey guys, I've been dormant for a bit, and now have re-kindled my love for audio and Head-Fi. For this, I made a stand out of iron piping, with insulate at the top. The reason why the base is so big is that I hope to fit a Magni and Modi underneath, along with a pair of DT 770 250 ohm cans. Can't wait!! :D

post #2124 of 2795
Nice!
Rugged is an understatement for sure. biggrin.gif
post #2125 of 2795

I'd put some sort of anti-slip measures on the bottom if it were mine, but it's very nice.

post #2126 of 2795

Yeah, I'd like to add some rubber feet or something like that, and maybe some cable management.

post #2127 of 2795

I have come to find out my Single sided cans sit nicely on my Wii U [which is close to the edge of my second PC desk] it makes a nice headphone stand for 2 headphones, in addition the Detachble cable Sound Magic sit's nicely on my M Stage... also did I ever post the picture of the wood Box thing I have... I have metal rods in counter balance with it, I use that as my headphone stands xD pretty crude and jerry rigged but it's been working for years now 

post #2128 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I have come to find out my Single sided cans sit nicely on my Wii U [which is close to the edge of my second PC desk] it makes a nice headphone stand for 2 headphones, in addition the Detachble cable Sound Magic sit's nicely on my M Stage... also did I ever post the picture of the wood Box thing I have... I have metal rods in counter balance with it, I use that as my headphone stands xD pretty crude and jerry rigged but it's been working for years now 

Just post the pictures! pfft!

post #2129 of 2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post
 

Just post the pictures! pfft!

 

My camera SUCKS pfff but I will eventually. Got the next three days off 

post #2130 of 2795

 

Sunday morning.  Time for the "Tap Handle of the Week" headphone stand.

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD