Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Everything about the K-1000 (K1000)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everything about the K-1000 (K1000) - Page 3

post #31 of 57
Thanks for fixing the urls There goes the night sleep... *goes to get some coffee and starts loading threads*
post #32 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmathis View Post
Thanks!
I needed a simple way to access the K1000 threads, since I just bough one..
Congrats Kai !! They will be my next phone also. I have started building the rig already, but have went about it a bit backwards and have bought the amp first.
post #33 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmathis View Post
I took the time fixing all the broken links.
Hope you can update the initial post...
You are incredible!
post #34 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbmn View Post
Congrats Kai !! They will be my next phone also. I have started building the rig already, but have went about it a bit backwards and have bought the amp first.
Thanks!
I started the other way around. Bought the K1000 first, then will look for a suitable amplifier later on. When I have tried it with my current speaker amplifier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richter Di View Post
You are incredible!
I know!
post #35 of 57
Thread Starter 
So I have edited post 1. Since I could not directly copy the links from krmathis there still maybe wrong links.
Please report if you find one.

Many thanks to krmathis for finding the head-fi links.

I have also added two german links and deleted non functional ones to the German Hifi-Forum as they changed their structure.
post #36 of 57
Better now?
Since I removed the quote, so you can perform a straight copy of my post.
post #37 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmathis View Post
Better now?
Since I removed the quote, so you can perform a straight copy of my post.
Now it would work. But since I have edited everythig plus some hifi-forum editions yesterday by snail way I hope I got it right. If not contradicted by reality I would leave it as it is.
post #38 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmathis View Post
I am looking for a suitable amplifier for the K1000.
Preferably something that can drive both my speaker and K1000 rig with ease. Have my eyes on the RWA Signature 30.2, but nothing settled yet.
Highly recommend you spend time on AudioCircle in the RWA Circle. Many people like this amp ... A LOT! I have one with K1000s and Omega Compact Hemp Single Drivers. I am extreamly pleased with my amp and love the fact I get double duty for both headphones and speakers.
post #39 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayswantmore View Post
Highly recommend you spend time on AudioCircle in the RWA Circle. Many people like this amp ... A LOT! I have one with K1000s and Omega Compact Hemp Single Drivers. I am extreamly pleased with my amp and love the fact I get double duty for both headphones and speakers.
Thanks for the tip. I'll take a trip over to read...
The RWA Signature is still my #1 candidate. Since it looks nice, get great reviews, and more.
post #40 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmathis View Post
Thanks for the tip. I'll take a trip over to read...
The RWA Signature is still my #1 candidate. Since it looks nice, get great reviews, and more.
You're welcome. Here's the full link to RWA Circle -- several threads are dedicated to 30.2. -- Red Wine Audio

I assume you've also visited Vinnie's web site -- Red Wine Audio Lots of positive press on his amps.
post #41 of 57
I don't mean to be a thread-thief, but is there a thread like this for the Qualia 010 or MR-R10?

Thanks
post #42 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akathisia View Post
I don't mean to be a thread-thief, but is there a thread like this for the Qualia 010 or MR-R10?

Thanks
Here's one...

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/off...thread-225503/




j/k hehe
post #43 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayswantmore View Post
You're welcome. Here's the full link to RWA Circle -- several threads are dedicated to 30.2. -- Red Wine Audio

I assume you've also visited Vinnie's web site -- Red Wine Audio Lots of positive press on his amps.
Thanks again!
Yeah, I have visited the RWA website lots of time and read most (if not all) thats written about it in there.
post #44 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeggy View Post

Ouch!
post #45 of 57
Question: What is that plastic part inside the grill? Is this part of the driver or does that just protect the driver?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Everything about the K-1000 (K1000)